Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Totally random but I dream of Olli replacing Rick Flag on Suicide Squad. The straight man blackmailed by Waller into leading the team.
    I'd prefer Roy for that role but I could see the appeal of Ollie doing it.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Jim Aparo cover to The Brave and The Bold #168.

B&B168.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post

B&B168.jpg
    Batman and GA are a classic team-up .

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post

B&B168.jpg
    Aparo was such a talent. Shame he's gone. More of his stuff should get collected.

Looks like DC is collecting the Connor Hawke run.

Green Arrow: Connor Hawke Where Angels Fear to Tread
    TPB
    $29.99
    Amazon Release Date: April 20, 2021

In these 1990s tales, Oliver Queen takes a break from the role of Green Arrow--and his crime-fighting mission is taken up by his son, Connor Hawke.

Spinning out of the events of the 1990s miniseries known as Zero Hour, Oliver Queen goes on a retreat from his role as Green Arrow -- and meets his previously unknown son, Connor Hawke, who becomes the new Green Arrow. But while Oliver learns that a secret government agency has him in its sights, Connor learns that being a superhero is harder than it looks.
    Collects Green Arrow #0 and #91-101.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post

TPB
    $29.99

In these 1990s tales, Oliver Queen takes a break from the role of Green Arrow--and his crime-fighting mission is taken up by his son, Connor Hawke.

Spinning out of the events of the 1990s miniseries known as Zero Hour, Oliver Queen goes on a retreat from his role as Green Arrow -- and meets his previously unknown son, Connor Hawke, who becomes the new Green Arrow. But while Oliver learns that a secret government agency has him in its sights, Connor learns that being a superhero is harder than it looks.
    I actually really enjoyed this time in Green Arrow. Crossroads brought me back in, but Connor hooked me back for good.
    And while it was a little wobbly to begin with, it quickly found it's groove and was a blast to the end.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post

TPB
    $29.99

Cool! I can finally pick up some Connor stuff .

Fanmade Arrow poster in the same style as the ones the other Arrowverse shows just got. Of course the reason he didn't get an official one is because the show is over.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Fanmade Arrow poster in the same style as the ones the other Arrowverse shows just got. Of course the reason he didn't get an official one is because the show is over.
    This makes me miss comic Ollie...

So if I'm reading the last issue of the Rebirth run correctly...Martian Manhunter gave Oliver a box that could defat the Justice League, which leads to the government forcing Dinah to turn on him and leading to him getting ousted from his own city with Dinah possibly ending up as a fugitive as well for helping him escape, and then it turns out the box was possibly fake to make Oliver feel more important than he actually was?

I saw the box glowing during one of the last panels so did Oliver just not open it right? Because the League look like total horrible otherwise, especially after Ollie's entire life was razed to the ground over the box.

No wonder people thought he might be Leviathan.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So if I'm reading the last issue of the Rebirth run correctly...Martian Manhunter gave Oliver a box that could defat the Justice League, which leads to the government forcing Dinah to turn on him and leading to him getting ousted from his own city with Dinah possibly ending up as a fugitive as well for helping him escape, and then it turns out the box was possibly fake to make Oliver feel more important than he actually was?

I saw the box glowing during one of the last panels so did Oliver just not open it right? Because the League look like total horrible otherwise, especially after Ollie's entire life was razed to the ground over the box.

No wonder people thought he might be Leviathan.
    Jesus.
    Reading that I'm glad I jumped off the book as early as I did!
    That sounds truly bloody awful. Considering the big deal made out of it during No Justice and after, that sounds like the old 'editorial' problems...
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Emiko is still a Teen Titan in Future State. Why is this even a Future State title when it's clearly set immediately after the current run?

There's no sign of Green Arrow.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Emiko is still a Teen Titan in Future State. Why is this even a Future State title when it's clearly set immediately after the current run?

There's no sign of Green Arrow.
    Still wearing the same costume, it seems.

Except for a new T buckle, identifying her as a Titan, yeah. Looks like they all have that, though you can't see Crush's due to her jacket.

Extraordinary Member

What are the odds that Connor Hawke would be Future Slate Green Arrow?