Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    That’s my thoughts exactly! If the JL can have their legacies running around in different team books (Titans, Teen Titans, Young Jusrice) than the JSA should be able to do the same with Infinity Inc.

JSA: Flash (Jay), Green Lantern (Alan), Dr Fate (Kent), Wildcat (Ted), Hourman (Rex), Dr Midnight (Charles), Sandman (Wesley), Powergirl, Mr Terrific, Amazing Man (Will), Liberty Belle (Libby), Miss America (Joan)

II: Stargirl, Jade, Obsidian, Dr Fate (Khalid), Wildcat (Yolanda), Hourman (Rick), Dr Midnight (Beth), Jakeem Thunder, Atom Smasher, Crimson Avenger (Jill), Cyclone, Damage
    I agree completely with these line ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I agree. A series of 6 issue minis would be perfect. WILDCAT staring Yolanda, HOURMAN staring Rick, DOCTOR MIDNITE staring Beth, JADE, OF THE GREEN FLAME staring Jade, a new take on Liberty Belle, CYCLONE staring Maxine, JAKEEM THUNDER, etc. They all could lead into a JUSTICE SOCIETY 12 issue maxi-series.
    A replacement for Jesse, so she'd be back with the Flash Family full time?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    A replacement for Jesse, so she'd be back with the Flash Family full time?
    Yeah, I think Jesse is best with the Flash family. Get a whole new Liberty Belle going.

Extraordinary Member

That’s my thoughts exactly! If the JL can have their legacies running around in different team books (Titans, Teen Titans, Young Jusrice) than the JSA should be able to do the same with Infinity Inc.

JSA: Flash (Jay), Green Lantern (Alan), Dr Fate (Kent), Wildcat (Ted), Hourman (Rex), Dr Midnight (Charles), Sandman (Wesley), Powergirl, Mr Terrific, Amazing Man (Will), Liberty Belle (Libby), Miss America (Joan)

II: Stargirl, Jade, Obsidian, Dr Fate (Khalid), Wildcat (Yolanda), Hourman (Rick), Dr Midnight (Beth), Jakeem Thunder, Atom Smasher, Crimson Avenger (Jill), Cyclone, Damage
    Sounds right! I'll go for this, makes everyone happy.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

"Uh Pat, are you sure we're the good guys here?"

That was hilarious! Man can’t wait for next week!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

That was my favorite line from the episode. It was so perfect. That had to be my favorite episode yet! Can't wait to see next weeks! This show has moved up to be my favorite DC show.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Extraordinary Member

You mean, after "Sure, they murdered a bunch of people including some thrill kills, and plan to murder a whole lot more, but man is the air going to be clean for all the mindless drones who survive!" bit?

Good episode, though. Too bad we're going to have to wait till next year for them to even start shooting the new season. Hope they use the time to really polish those season two scripts like they seem to have done here.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    You mean, after "Sure, they murdered a bunch of people including some thrill kills, and plan to murder a whole lot more, but man is the air going to be clean for all the mindless drones who survive!" bit?

Good episode, though. Too bad we're going to have to wait till next year for them to even start shooting the new season. Hope they use the time to really polish those season two scripts like they seem to have done here.
    Yeah, even if their aims are good, these are not the kind of people we should be trusting with the future of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, even if their aims are good, these are not the kind of people we should be trusting with the future of America.
    Not at all. Especially the Tigress and Sportsmaster! Man this show has some of the best written villains.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

Astonishing Member

Let Stargirl build her Infinity Inc with Wildcat (Yolanda), Dr Midnight (Beth), Hourman (Rick), Jakeem Thunder, Jade, Obsidan and Dr Fate (Khalid). I’d prefer that to sticking her with a generation she doesn’t really belong to.
    I agree 100 percent. Stargirl as a member of Infinty Inc. makes more sense to me than he as a member of the JSA. It's definitely time for an II revival!

Awesome ending to the first season of Stargirl. I don’t want to give away any spoilers. Hopefully season two is already filmed.

Totally fun goofball ending, loved it. LOL
    And the surprise return at the end, fantastic! I didn't before, but now especially I won't rule any of the JSA completley out for the count.
    Agree with others Courtney and Pat's new team should go by Infinity, and leave JSA to the classics.

Character arcs : obviously Courtney and Pat and them connecting make this show. "The staff chose me... and I choose you." relationship is what carried the show to fruition.
    Rick Tyler holds back from a really dark place, allowing the mindless beast to live, saved himself form becoming that himself.
    On the other-hand, Yolanda, who was there when needed, otherwise once a sweetheart, with everything going for her, might have lost the most of who she was, and sadly (although understandably) steps into her darkest place yet. (most worried about her). And she's likely most susceptible to next seasons villain.
    Beth needs to either rebuild Chuck, or essentially become everything he was to honor him, just for her own sake (I think that's her stronger story arc, she should also create her own midnight costume.... and get Hooty as a sidekick)
    And Mike Dugan (and bulldog) absolutely needs his own villain-busting vehicle and/or mecha-suit.

Next season is going to be a long wait.

So which incarnation will we get?
    Last edited by Güicho; 08-12-2020 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Totally fun goofball ending, loved it. LOL
    And the surprise return at the end, fantastic! I didn't before, but now especially I won't rule any of the JSA completley out for the count.
    Agree with others Courtney and Pat's new team should go by Infinity, and leave JSA to the classics.

Character arcs : obviously Courtney and Pat and them connecting make this show. "The staff chose me... and I choose you." relationship is what carried the show to fruition.
    Rick Tyler holds back from a really dark place, allowing the mindless beast to live, saved himself form becoming that himself.
    On the other-hand, Yolanda, who was there when needed, otherwise once a sweetheart, with everything going for her, might have lost the most of who she was, and sadly (although understandably) steps into her darkest place yet. (most worried about her). And she's likely most susceptible to next seasons villain.
    Beth needs to either rebuild Chuck, or essentially become everything he was to honor him, just for her own sake (I think that's her stronger story arc, she should also create her own midnight costume.... and get Hooty as a sidekick)
    And Mike Dugan (and bulldog) absolutely needs his own villain-busting vehicle and/or mecha-suit.

Next season is going to be a long wait.

So which incarnation will we get?
    LOVED IT!!!! The last scene is going to be really fun to explore and..................THE SHADE!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! I really hope we get to see more of the JSA next season and their interaction with their legacies.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

The CW shows have all been getting teasers using comic art. We've already had Dreamer, Supergirl, Lois, Iris, Flash, Black Lightning, and now it's Courtney's turn!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman