Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 293
  1. #271
    Incredible Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The pages of Spider-Woman
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    That’s my thoughts exactly! If the JL can have their legacies running around in different team books (Titans, Teen Titans, Young Jusrice) than the JSA should be able to do the same with Infinity Inc.

    JSA: Flash (Jay), Green Lantern (Alan), Dr Fate (Kent), Wildcat (Ted), Hourman (Rex), Dr Midnight (Charles), Sandman (Wesley), Powergirl, Mr Terrific, Amazing Man (Will), Liberty Belle (Libby), Miss America (Joan)

    II: Stargirl, Jade, Obsidian, Dr Fate (Khalid), Wildcat (Yolanda), Hourman (Rick), Dr Midnight (Beth), Jakeem Thunder, Atom Smasher, Crimson Avenger (Jill), Cyclone, Damage
    I agree completely with these line ups.

  2. #272
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    24,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I agree. A series of 6 issue minis would be perfect. WILDCAT staring Yolanda, HOURMAN staring Rick, DOCTOR MIDNITE staring Beth, JADE, OF THE GREEN FLAME staring Jade, a new take on Liberty Belle, CYCLONE staring Maxine, JAKEEM THUNDER, etc. They all could lead into a JUSTICE SOCIETY 12 issue maxi-series.
    A replacement for Jesse, so she'd be back with the Flash Family full time?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  3. #273
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    A replacement for Jesse, so she'd be back with the Flash Family full time?
    Yeah, I think Jesse is best with the Flash family. Get a whole new Liberty Belle going.

  4. #274
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    That’s my thoughts exactly! If the JL can have their legacies running around in different team books (Titans, Teen Titans, Young Jusrice) than the JSA should be able to do the same with Infinity Inc.

    JSA: Flash (Jay), Green Lantern (Alan), Dr Fate (Kent), Wildcat (Ted), Hourman (Rex), Dr Midnight (Charles), Sandman (Wesley), Powergirl, Mr Terrific, Amazing Man (Will), Liberty Belle (Libby), Miss America (Joan)

    II: Stargirl, Jade, Obsidian, Dr Fate (Khalid), Wildcat (Yolanda), Hourman (Rick), Dr Midnight (Beth), Jakeem Thunder, Atom Smasher, Crimson Avenger (Jill), Cyclone, Damage
    Sounds right! I'll go for this, makes everyone happy.

  5. #275
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,600

    Default

    "Uh Pat, are you sure we're the good guys here?"

  6. #276
    Astonishing Member Jekyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    "Uh Pat, are you sure we're the good guys here?"
    That was hilarious! Man can’t wait for next week!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), The Atom (Ray Palmer) , Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, & Ant-Man (Scott Lang).

    Current Pulls: Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Venom, Immortal Hulk, The Flash, & TMNT!

  7. #277
    Writer of Jack The Hunted Power Torch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    2,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    "Uh Pat, are you sure we're the good guys here?"
    That was my favorite line from the episode. It was so perfect. That had to be my favorite episode yet! Can't wait to see next weeks! This show has moved up to be my favorite DC show.

    Pulls:
    Lion Forge: Summit, All CPU Titles. DC: Justice League Dark. Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Marvel: Ms. Marvel, Champions. Valiant: Shadowman. Dynamite: Vampirella, Sacred Six, Vampirella: Dark Powers.
    Support Catalyst Prime! A brand new, amazing & creative superhero universe from Lion Forge!

  8. #278
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    "Uh Pat, are you sure we're the good guys here?"
    You mean, after "Sure, they murdered a bunch of people including some thrill kills, and plan to murder a whole lot more, but man is the air going to be clean for all the mindless drones who survive!" bit?

    Good episode, though. Too bad we're going to have to wait till next year for them to even start shooting the new season. Hope they use the time to really polish those season two scripts like they seem to have done here.

  9. #279
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    You mean, after "Sure, they murdered a bunch of people including some thrill kills, and plan to murder a whole lot more, but man is the air going to be clean for all the mindless drones who survive!" bit?

    Good episode, though. Too bad we're going to have to wait till next year for them to even start shooting the new season. Hope they use the time to really polish those season two scripts like they seem to have done here.
    Yeah, even if their aims are good, these are not the kind of people we should be trusting with the future of America.

  10. #280
    Astonishing Member Jekyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, even if their aims are good, these are not the kind of people we should be trusting with the future of America.
    Not at all. Especially the Tigress and Sportsmaster! Man this show has some of the best written villains.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), The Atom (Ray Palmer) , Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, & Ant-Man (Scott Lang).

    Current Pulls: Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Venom, Immortal Hulk, The Flash, & TMNT!

  11. #281
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    Let Stargirl build her Infinity Inc with Wildcat (Yolanda), Dr Midnight (Beth), Hourman (Rick), Jakeem Thunder, Jade, Obsidan and Dr Fate (Khalid). I’d prefer that to sticking her with a generation she doesn’t really belong to.
    I agree 100 percent. Stargirl as a member of Infinty Inc. makes more sense to me than he as a member of the JSA. It's definitely time for an II revival!

  12. #282
    Incredible Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The pages of Spider-Woman
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Awesome ending to the first season of Stargirl. I don’t want to give away any spoilers. Hopefully season two is already filmed.

  13. #283
    Extraordinary Member Güicho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,321

    Default

    Totally fun goofball ending, loved it. LOL
    And the surprise return at the end, fantastic! I didn't before, but now especially I won't rule any of the JSA completley out for the count.
    Agree with others Courtney and Pat's new team should go by Infinity, and leave JSA to the classics.

    Character arcs : obviously Courtney and Pat and them connecting make this show. "The staff chose me... and I choose you." relationship is what carried the show to fruition.
    Rick Tyler holds back from a really dark place, allowing the mindless beast to live, saved himself form becoming that himself.
    On the other-hand, Yolanda, who was there when needed, otherwise once a sweetheart, with everything going for her, might have lost the most of who she was, and sadly (although understandably) steps into her darkest place yet. (most worried about her). And she's likely most susceptible to next seasons villain.
    Beth needs to either rebuild Chuck, or essentially become everything he was to honor him, just for her own sake (I think that's her stronger story arc, she should also create her own midnight costume.... and get Hooty as a sidekick)
    And Mike Dugan (and bulldog) absolutely needs his own villain-busting vehicle and/or mecha-suit.

    Next season is going to be a long wait.

    So which incarnation will we get?
    Last edited by Güicho; 08-12-2020 at 05:35 AM.

  14. #284
    Astonishing Member Jekyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Totally fun goofball ending, loved it. LOL
    And the surprise return at the end, fantastic! I didn't before, but now especially I won't rule any of the JSA completley out for the count.
    Agree with others Courtney and Pat's new team should go by Infinity, and leave JSA to the classics.

    Character arcs : obviously Courtney and Pat and them connecting make this show. "The staff chose me... and I choose you." relationship is what carried the show to fruition.
    Rick Tyler holds back from a really dark place, allowing the mindless beast to live, saved himself form becoming that himself.
    On the other-hand, Yolanda, who was there when needed, otherwise once a sweetheart, with everything going for her, might have lost the most of who she was, and sadly (although understandably) steps into her darkest place yet. (most worried about her). And she's likely most susceptible to next seasons villain.
    Beth needs to either rebuild Chuck, or essentially become everything he was to honor him, just for her own sake (I think that's her stronger story arc, she should also create her own midnight costume.... and get Hooty as a sidekick)
    And Mike Dugan (and bulldog) absolutely needs his own villain-busting vehicle and/or mecha-suit.

    Next season is going to be a long wait.

    So which incarnation will we get?
    LOVED IT!!!! The last scene is going to be really fun to explore and..................THE SHADE!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! I really hope we get to see more of the JSA next season and their interaction with their legacies.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), The Atom (Ray Palmer) , Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, & Ant-Man (Scott Lang).

    Current Pulls: Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Venom, Immortal Hulk, The Flash, & TMNT!

  15. #285
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    24,013

    Default

    The CW shows have all been getting teasers using comic art. We've already had Dreamer, Supergirl, Lois, Iris, Flash, Black Lightning, and now it's Courtney's turn!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •