Extraordinary Member

Default Nanatsu No Taizai

A thread for discussing the Nanatsu No Taizai Manga (And upcoming anime, IIRC). Also known as 7 deadly sins.

Latest chapter was pretty good. Meliodas is about to fight a major threat

Extraordinary Member

New chapter out. Meliodas+Arthur team up for the win

Extraordinary Member

Some rather interesting revelations recently, mostly about Gilthunder and Arthur

Astonishing Member

Default Chapter 83

This manga just keeps getting better. We get to witness the results of Threader's dedication to the king, and a bit about the King's power - Vision. Arthur's just a really tough knight. The sixth Sin makes an appearance in grand fashion.

Also, NnT is getting a high school spin-off. I really can't wait for the anime. I just hope they have a quality studio behind it.

Extraordinary Member

this is awesome. Only one sin left

Astonishing Member

Anyone still reading this?

I really love how this latest arc has been raising the stakes for the Sins, and it looks like we'll finally get to see the Sins go all out as a team.

Extraordinary Member

I still am

Astonishing Member

The lastest chapter is out and it's great to see the Sins not only working together but also overpowering Hendricksen, and yes, they ARE overpowering or at minimum matching him even with his enhancements.

It's great that they all have an enemy that they're willing to go at without worry about holding back.

What's really interesting is how effortless they're making it look, but I also like that the author made a point of how little Hendricksen understands what the demon blood grants. It gives healing but not true invincibility. By trying to tank everything he's diminishing his ability to fight at his maximum capacity, which explains why all of the Sins are giving him a run for his money.