Mighty Member

Default Moon Girl (and Devil Dinosaur) Appreciation 2020

You know her, you love our favorite goggle-wearing genius. Here's Moon Girl!

Oh, and while you're at it, time travel (this is totally going to age well) and see her new cartoon!

Amazing Member

In the Incoming, there was a code dying massage, but no one came to or even mentioned the smartest there is, Moon Girl, at all.

She might have been called on if Reed didn't crack it. Don't forget, they're neighbours, so they were already in the right place when they picked Reed up.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Happy New Year to the World's Smartest Girl .

what happened to the hominid folk on the planet that Devil comes from?

Are Moon Girl's parents ever shown?

How many TPBs are there currently?

Does the cartoon come out this year?

Moon Girl's parents appeared regularly, have you not read the series at all?

News - Lunella and Devil cameoed in Fantastic Four this week, and also had a story in Voices.

Last edited by Digifiend; 02-20-2020 at 04:01 AM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

what are the both of them up to, lately? Are they part of Outlawed or King in Black?

what happened to the animated show plans?

Lunella had a cameo in Outlawed...looks like she's been ages up a bit to match her cartoon series counterpart.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

So who do you think would be a good voice actor for Lunella? I think Cree Summer would be a good fit. Also I think that maybe repurposing villains such as Sauron, Stegron, and the Saur Lords to rogues of Moon Girl and DD would be a good idea.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Lunella had a cameo in Outlawed...looks like she's been ages up a bit to match her cartoon series counterpart.
    While she did indeed appear in Champions #1, there was also another older similar looking civilian character in that issue. Lunella wasn't aged up.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    While she did indeed appear in Champions #1, there was also another older similar looking civilian character in that issue. Lunella wasn't aged up.
    There was, but I'm specifically talking about the scene with all the teen heroes and lunella definitely looks aged up.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    So who do you think would be a good voice actor for Lunella? I think Cree Summer would be a good fit. Also I think that maybe repurposing villains such as Sauron, Stegron, and the Saur Lords to rogues of Moon Girl and DD would be a good idea.
    interesting. lots of directions that this could go in. though hopefully the tone of the show is whimsical vs. "dark/serious". This could be Marvel's Ben-10, and even dovetail into finally getting Power Pack into animation.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    They already got one-the youngest daughter from Blackish unless they changed their mind.