Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Danny's quirky personality makes moments like this shine when he doesn't think too much and just believes in his livelong traing.

Mighty Member

As Danny attempts to help Luke at focusing his chi.

Mighty Member

Mighty Member

I believe this is the first occasion we see Danny's dragon brand glow with the energy of Shou-Lao.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

What would you guys say is Iron Fist’s rogues gallery? One example I’ve seen:

Steel Serpent, Zhou Chen, Scimitar, Bushmaster, Crane Mother, El Aguila, Ferocia, Nightshade, Quan Yaozu, Junzo Muto, Death Sting, Council of Lou-Shi, Master Khan, Batroc the Leaper, the Constrictor, the Wrecking Crew, Bullseye

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post

Steel Serpent, Zhou Chen, Scimitar, Bushmaster, Crane Mother, El Aguila, Ferocia, Nightshade, Quan Yaozu, Junzo Muto, Death Sting, Council of Lou-Shi, Master Khan, Batroc the Leaper, the Constrictor, the Wrecking Crew, Bullseye
    hopefully they can be in a video game.

how often has Iron Fist been in video games?

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    I believe this is the first occasion we see Danny's dragon brand glow with the energy of Shou-Lao.

Nice. Very much of a Bane look here.

Hmmm, the names that seem a little off are Bushmaster, Batroc, and Bullseye. Has Danny had enough meetings with them to have them considered as part of the rogues gallery? They seem to be part of Moon Knight's, Captain America's, and Daredevil's rogues gallery respectively. I'd love for them to become part of Danny's rogue gallery for sure.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    hopefully they can be in a video game.

how often has Iron Fist been in video games?
    Several times actually:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_F...s)#Video_games

The one that stands out to me is SNES's Maximum Carnage.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Nice. Very much of a Bane look here.

Hmmm, the names that seem a little off are Bushmaster, Batroc, and Bullseye. Has Danny had enough meetings with them to have them considered as part of the rogues gallery? They seem to be part of Moon Knight's, Captain America's, and Daredevil's rogues gallery respectively. I'd love for them to become part of Danny's rogue gallery for sure.
    And I'd add the Ninja, even if he tends to be Master Khan's muscle. And if you do include people like Bullseye (which I wouldn't), then Sabretooth definitely should be there.

Dude, that's epic. Wish this would occur more often.

One of the coolest additions to the IF power. I always wondered what other techniques we could've seen Danny learn. One of my favorites was the hypnotic fist technique, he mastered it but we never got to see him use it like Orson:

Great list, but don't forget...
    Warhawk

Sssesthugar of the H'ylthri

Super Skrull

Mighty Member

When has Fist ever faced Bullseye? Was when he was running around pretending to be Daredevil when Matt was in prison?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    And I'd add the Ninja, even if he tends to be Master Khan's muscle. And if you do include people like Bullseye (which I wouldn't), then Sabretooth definitely should be there.
    So surprised no one has brought "The Ninja" back. I mean he could easily be a leader of a section of The Hand or being his own group. Then a writer could take him and give some real depth to his character.

Incredible Member

Just re-reading the Immortal Iron Fist and within a few pages, I have identified one of the many reason(s) I like Danny.

He generally enjoys being a "superhero" and is a relatively "sunny" character, even when the odds are stacked against him. (And not in an annoying way like some other characters...).

Plus the balance between his civilian life and (literal) costumed life is great.

Of course the stellar writing helps.