Default MCU Captain America VS Every Spiderman Villan from thr 1990's Cartoon

Which of the villains could he beat 1 on 1?

I figure he takes everyone besides Carnage, Venom, Kingpin, and Electro.

Thisbis Cap without Mjnoir, obviously.

Wait. Wasnt Lizard still stupid strong in that show? Like, digging through concrete, tossing cars over his head etc strong?

It's been a long long time since I watched that show. I used to love it.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

He can probably beat Kraven from what I remember. Vulture too I’d say. And I’d give him a good shot at Hobgoblin if he can make it H2H. And he should be able to close on Shocker.

Don’t see him beating Doc Ock (shoves his arms through concrete and breaks Spidey’s webbing with ease) or Green Goblin or Lizard. Someone like Hydro-Man or the Spot would be really nasty for him as well.

Hmm...can’t remember Mysterio being that impressive.

And if you figure he can’t beat Kingpin, Morbius should wreck him too. Even Fisk wanted no part of him and elected to “make like a tree and get outta here” when he had the option of fighting the vamp. And that version of Fisk was apparently stronger than the likes of Scorpion and Rhino.*

*Arguably PIS but still, Fisk was consistently ridiculous in that show.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

If it's all the villains from the 90s cartoon, would that include the final villain, Spider-Carnage from Spider Wars? I ask because I think that would be a pretty interesting encounter, given the camaraderie and admiration between Cap and Spidey in the Six Forgotten Warriors arc.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Yea, 90's Kingpin was like a nod to classic Kingpin. He is a beast no doubt.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Yea, 90's Kingpin was like a nod to classic Kingpin. He is a beast no doubt.
    Indeed. He (technically A/U, but pretty much the same where it counted) even managed to stun Spider-Carnage (an A/U Spider-Man, bonded with and amped by the Carnage symbiote, as well as driven completely insane by it) for a few seconds by tackling him, enough so that he dropped the Spider-Men he had in his otherwise unbreakable grip (main-series Spider-Man and the Scarlet Spider from Spider-Carnage's reality).
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    He can probably beat Kraven from what I remember. Vulture too I’d say. And I’d give him a good shot at Hobgoblin if he can make it H2H. And he should be able to close on Shocker.

Don’t see him beating Doc Ock (shoves his arms through concrete and breaks Spidey’s webbing with ease) or Green Goblin or Lizard. Someone like Hydro-Man or the Spot would be really nasty for him as well.

Hmm...can’t remember Mysterio being that impressive.

And if you figure he can’t beat Kingpin, Morbius should wreck him too. Even Fisk wanted no part of him and elected to “make like a tree and get outta here” when he had the option of fighting the vamp. And that version of Fisk was apparently stronger than the likes of Scorpion and Rhino.*

*Arguably PIS but still, Fisk was consistently ridiculous in that show.
    Kingping was stronger than Morbius. It's just that Morbius only needs contact with your skin for a few seconds to weaken you. And Fisk's go to move was always a bear hug. Lol.

Fisk was a beast on that show for sure though.

Would a shield throw to Doc's dome work?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Kingping was stronger than Morbius. It's just that Morbius only needs contact with your skin for a few seconds to weaken you. And Fisk's go to move was always a bear hug. Lol.

Ah, League of Typos, it’s been a while.

Astonishing Member

Nobody's even mentioned their absurdly overpowered Electro.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Nobody's even mentioned their absurdly overpowered Electro.
    Not true, he was mentioned in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post

That’s a fair point. Couldn’t find many Morbius fights so Cap may be able to put him down.

As for Ock, I don’t see Cap tagging him cleanly. Otto’s quick enough (tagging Spidey repeatedly, catching himself falling out of a plane/aircraft) to deflect or snatch the shield IMO and things will go poorly for Steve after that. Ock has him on strength and reach.

EDIT: I just watched a fully fed Morbius tear through Spidey’s webbing which he’d enhanced with vampire repellent chemicals courtesy of Blade. Given that Spidey’s webbing holds up some ridiculously heavy things, I’d say the vamp beats out Steve in terms of strength.

EDIT 2: I also just watched Morbius in a position with no leverage kick Peter about 30 feet away through a 4 or 5 inch thick concrete wall. They’re also making a point of him being unable to be hurt by not-specifically anti-vampire devices.

Err, sorry, I realize you probably weren’t arguing Morbius over Cap; I’m pretty impressed by Michael’s physicals though, even compared to the bear hug champ.

Really dug that storyline back in the day.
    Last edited by Harbinger19; 01-04-2020 at 12:41 PM.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei