Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Ah! Finally figured out why the 2019 thread suddenly dropped dead.

In any case, I know ‘Unforgiven’ is basically Laura’a unofficial theme song, but I’ve also found this one that reminded me of Laura and Logan’s relationship - possibly after his death. Thoughts?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rNH4IdCJZf8

Happy Friday! Here are my Laura pages from All-New X-Men by Mark Bagley (pencils) and Andrew Hennessy (inks).

MDS00076.jpg

MDS00448.jpg

MDS00451.jpg

Neat!

10 char

So, do you all think Laura will be a main in any of the books this year? I hope so, her last appearance was underwhelming and I wasn't a fan of Angels.

Also, I thought it would have been funny and ironic if Laura had popped up in hellions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    So, do you all think Laura will be a main in any of the books this year? I hope so, her last appearance was underwhelming and I wasn't a fan of Angels.
    We know that the Vault story will continue one way or another and Laura will be sometime in Wolverine and X-Force as Percy told us. I have high hopes, that we won’t have to wait long for her next appearance, but only Hickman knows when it will actually happen. My guess was May Solicitations, but as for now it might be happening in June/July ones, since probably we are going to have news/trailer before solicits.

I don't think we'll get an update to the vault story for a while and Wolverine, x-force is likely to be after that. After the train wreck that Fallen Angels turned out to be I hoping to see a more confident Laura next time we see her.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    We know that the Vault story will continue one way or another and Laura will be sometime in Wolverine and X-Force as Percy told us. I have high hopes, that we won’t have to wait long for her next appearance, but only Hickman knows when it will actually happen. My guess was May Solicitations, but as for now it might be happening in June/July ones, since probably we are going to have news/trailer before solicits.
    Wasnt wolverine new enemy the pale women ? What are the odds its bellodana Kinney?

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Wasnt wolverine new enemy the pale women ? What are the odds its bellodana Kinney?
    That would actually be rad. She'd be distinct from Sabretooth but still have that personal connection to Laura, making her targeting Logan interesting.

I'd like to see the Orphans of X come back. Maybe have them go after Wolverine because they have no idea what happened to Laura. She just suddenly stopped cooperating with them and has now dropped off the face of the earth

BANNED

Boy I tell you this bites. We got all hyped up over X-Men #5, only for Laura to only get a handful of panels before she got taken off the table altogether with the Vault plot. There's been absolutely no news to get excited about.

Extraordinary Member

I do have a theory about Laura: OK, so with the Vault, a copy of Laura is eventually resurrected on Krakoa. And then OG Laura comes back from the Vault.

Charles and Magneto decide that ahe has to die or be caught or something, which leads to X-Factor finding out, which leads to Daken having to decide if he can murder his little sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Boy I tell you this bites. We got all hyped up over X-Men #5, only for Laura to only get a handful of panels before she got taken off the table altogether with the Vault plot. There's been absolutely no news to get excited about.
    Yeah, kinda sucks. Think we all wanted more for Laure in 5. I didn't like the whole I'm Wolverine but you should go cause your Wolverine thing, made Laura seem cowardly if I was reading it right. She Had a cool suit though.

I'm expecting a lot of these seeded plot threads from Hickman to resurface in the "not an event" Summer thing that they're announcing this weekend. Hopefully involving the Children of the Vault and X-23 in a big way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    I'm expecting a lot of these seeded plot threads from Hickman to resurface in the "not an event" Summer thing that they're announcing this weekend. Hopefully involving the Children of the Vault and X-23 in a big way.
    If you think she's going to have a meaningful role in the "not event" then you're much more optimistic than I. Laura hasn't been allowed to contribute to an event in a truly meaningful way since Second Coming.