Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Desperately trying to find X-23 Complete Collection volume 1 in trade paperback. Seems it's out of stock everywhere.
    @planetxmen on Instagram did a feature on the Collision crossover with Daken and I'd love to read it and Liu's whole run.
    That's curious, I wonder if it's already out of print.

Desperately trying to find X-23 Complete Collection volume 1 in trade paperback. Seems it's out of stock everywhere.
    @planetxmen on Instagram did a feature on the Collision crossover with Daken and I'd love to read it and Liu's whole run.
    I checked sites in Poland, mostly it's gone from the places I normally get comics from, but I have a link where you can buy it, although it might be quite difficult (it's our ebay-like site), and I dunno if the seller sends out of country, but it depends how desperately you want to get it.

Extraordinary Member

So is Laura making out with Darwin and Synch?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    So is Laura making out with Darwin and Synch?
    That depends on how much her healing factor is keeping her going cuz they've been gone for about half a millennia by now
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    That depends on how much her healing factor is keeping her going cuz they've been gone for about half a millennia by now
    And that's just the IRL time between appearances. :-P

Extraordinary Member

I mean, she’s stuck in there. Years go by way faster than the real world. Something’s gotta give, if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I mean, she’s stuck in there. Years go by way faster than the real world. Something’s gotta give, if you know what I mean.
    The Vault is like Vegas

What Happens in the Vault....Stays in the Vault
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I checked sites in Poland, mostly it's gone from the places I normally get comics from, but I have a link where you can buy it, although it might be quite difficult (it's our ebay-like site), and I dunno if the seller sends out of country, but it depends how desperately you want to get it.
    Yes, if it's decent price I guess.
    I meant, desperately trying to find a reasonably priced copy.
    It's on Amazon but way too much more than what j sent to pay.

Ive never seen this before. Laura looks so off in pink. Like a Pink Ranger

BANNED

I saw it on Amazon.ca for $200 +. You can also try Abebooks starting at $80 + shipping It's pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Kinda hoping this's one of those "things that fall between the cracks" going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    I saw it on Amazon.ca for $200 +. You can also try Abebooks starting at $80 + shipping It's pricey.
    Wow. Got my copy at cover price only a few years ago. Shocked that it went out of print that fast.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

And the fact that they'd be fighting droids means the no-kill stance wouldn't be an issue. This would have ended the Clone Wars in probably an hour.

Astonishing Member

What if Laura learned capoeira ? She'd use her kicks more and I think it would fit her

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    What if Laura learned capoeira ? She'd use her kicks more and I think it would fit her
    thats pretty much her fighting style in videogames. I think its done more to differentiate her from Logan