62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Krakoa

36 58.06%
  • Marvel Earth

26 41.94%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Krakoa v Marvel Earth

Marvel Earth v Krakoa
    Who wins ?, tensions are already high betwern Krakoa and America, Britain, Russia, Latveria & Wakanda.

Charles Xavier, Apocalypse, Magneto, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Storm, Beast, Exodus, Mister Sinister, Emma Frost, Sebastion Shaw, Quentin Quire, Mystique, Rogue, Havok, Colossus, Night Crawler, Magik, Iceman, Forge, Kitty Pryde, Polaris etc, etc.

Against

Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, She Hulk, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, the Thing, Human Torch, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Quick Silver, Doctor Doom, the Hulk, Deadpool etc, etc.

Will Namor the Sub Mariner and Atlantis side with the mutants ?, will Mystique betray her fellow mutants ?.

Will Arakko become one with Krakoa after X of Swords ?.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 11-25-2020 at 07:42 PM.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

To be honest, it's not even a fair contest.

With the power of Omega Mutants and the rest of the Krakoan fighting force, they would wipe the floor with the rest of the 616 Earth heroes.

Magneto, Jean Grey, Quire, Vulcan, Wolverine, Cyclops, Apocalypse, Storm, and Kitty alone could probably take on all comers.

The only challenge they would have is if they got the Earth based Cosmic heroes like Captain Marvel, Asgardian allies like Thor, and possibly sorcerers like Strange to bring the big guns.

But even then I think they are really underpowered.

Not only do Mutants have an elite fighting force, but they have raw untapped power in the Krakoan population and numbers. Think about if the entire population of Krakoa with all of the various heroes that can teleport, cast spells, grow large or small, multiply, control minds, control the weather, control the elements, channel cosmic power and all of the rest.

No contest, the win goes to Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    To be honest, it's not even a fair contest.

With the power of Omega Mutants and the rest of the Krakoan fighting force, they would wipe the floor with the rest of the 616 Earth heroes.

Magneto, Jean Grey, Quire, Vulcan, Wolverine, Cyclops, Apocalypse, Storm, and Kitty alone could probably take on all comers.

The only challenge they would have is if they got the Earth based Cosmic heroes like Captain Marvel, Asgardian allies like Thor, and possibly sorcerers like Strange to bring the big guns.

But even then I think they are really underpowered.

Not only do Mutants have an elite fighting force, but they have raw untapped power in the Krakoan population and numbers. Think about if the entire population of Krakoa with all of the various heroes that can teleport, cast spells, grow large or small, multiply, control minds, control the weather, control the elements, channel cosmic power and all of the rest.

No contest, the win goes to Krakoa.
    Do we know what is the total population of Krakoa ?.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.

BANNED

I have to ask...why isn't Krakoa considered part of Marvel Earth?

It's a living island that is Terran, in effect older than any nation-state. It's part of Earth, far moreso indeed physically, and geologically than say New York City (a settlement built by colonists dating about 300 odd years).

Just because Krakoa is mutant and home to mutants doesn't mean it's not part of Marvel Earth. This entire reasoning and logic is prejudiced and sets up a false illogical binary.

Krakoa is very powerful on paper, but they have already been invaded several times, many of their prime citizens /leaders killed by rather low-level antagonists. The Resurrection Protocols are extremely precarious, and would be hard-pressed to withstand sustained pressure. If the Omegas don't secure near immediate victory, there are many ways the rest of the world could counter and overwhelm them. Dr. Strange and the various gods would be tricky to say the least, nevermind plot armored paragons like Tony, Reed, T'Challa, and Doom.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Do we know what is the total population of Krakoa ?.
    Couple hundred thousand. Vs 7.5+ billion humans, aliens, gods, and monsters strapped with tech and magic. For every Storm and Magneto there are ten thousand Beaks or Globs. If the Omegas don't wrap it up quickly, it's going to get messy for the mutants.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post

It's a living island that is Terran, in effect older than any nation-state. It's part of Earth, far moreso indeed physically, and geologically than say New York City (a settlement built by colonists dating about 300 odd years).

Just because Krakoa is mutant and home to mutants doesn't mean it's not part of Marvel Earth. This entire reasoning and logic is prejudiced and sets up a false illogical binary.
    I think they mean Krakoan vs non-Krakoan heroes

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Krakoa is very powerful on paper, but they have already been invaded several times, many of their prime citizens /leaders killed by rather low-level antagonists. The Resurrection Protocols are extremely precarious, and would be hard-pressed to withstand sustained pressure. If the Omegas don't secure near immediate victory, there are many ways the rest of the world could counter and overwhelm them. Dr. Strange and the various gods would be tricky to say the least, nevermind plot armored paragons like Tony, Reed, T'Challa, and Doom.
    Secret invasion when they were not ready is one thing, but a full on invasion would be quite different.

If you remember the Empyre issues of X-Men Magneto by himself was able to wreck shop on the Cotati also I don't think the entire human population would fight the Krakoan populace and if they did, Quire could lobotomize a large number pretty quickly.

Couple hundred thousand. Vs 7.5+ billion humans, aliens, gods, and monsters strapped with tech and magic. For every Storm and Magneto there are ten thousand Beaks or Globs. If the Omegas don't wrap it up quickly, it's going to get messy for the mutants.
    LOL, true; but a single Beak is much more able fighter than a non trained human.

Yes I know Krakoa is on Earth, maybe I should've had: Krakoa v the rest of Earth ?.

When you make a point of putting yourself above humanity and the rest of the world, don't be surprised when other people decide to play along.

I’d have to give the edge to Krakoa BUT this only works if Krakoa is the aggressor and the planet isn’t expecting the attack. Basically Professor X mind wipes everyone with no warning and simultaneously the Omegas take out the people who would be prepared for something like that such as your Doom’s and now probably Richards. If earth attacks without warning it could be close but you’ve got mutants who control time and reality so I think they could mount a good defense quickly if pressed.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Krakoa is very powerful on paper, but they have already been invaded several times, many of their prime citizens /leaders killed by rather low-level antagonists. The Resurrection Protocols are extremely precarious, and would be hard-pressed to withstand sustained pressure.
    Just to reinforce the point, X of Swords brought this up when war with Arakko seemed imminent, and that was already *before* they found out that the Resurrection Protocols were less than ideal in Otherworld. So just because the Five can resurrect mutants intact on Earth, the process still takes a lot of time and the line is rather long.

If the resurrection protocols went into overdrive would that attract the attention of Mistress Death and Thanos ?, would the Shi'ar side with the mutants, would Hulkings Kree/Skrull Empyre side with the Avengers/Fantastic Four ?. This could get very messy indeed ? .
    Perhaps a great What If storyline.

Didn't Earth's Mightiest Heroes just get rolled by the plant ET's? So bad that Brand said "f#$k you guys I'm out."?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Didn't Earth's Mightiest Heroes just get rolled by the plant ET's? So bad that Brand said "f#$k you guys I'm out."?
    That's a weird way to frame that fight and also why brand left, which had nothing to do with how the fight went.