Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    thats pretty much her fighting style in videogames. I think its done more to differentiate her from Logan
    I got the idea from kegan omega. A character called Carlos was a banana weight that put on muscle to dominate middle weight to heavy weight in boxing and joing underground's fights, noticed boxing could only go so far and decided to learn capoeira because adding more power wouldn't change anything and he needed more range and could combo between it and boxing . Laura has the same issues, they buff power and durability they'll take away her speed and make her too similar to Logan, they won't give characters support gear because pre planning would make fights to ease. Capoeira makes her use her kicks more(not alot of comic characters use kicks in fights) combining it with her hand claw strikes woul look cool, and adding a fighting style that's visually pleasing to watch is probably the only buff they can give her without it being stupid as hot claws

Wonder when we can expect to see Laura again? It sucks she's been sidelined for the meantime

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoozie View Post
    Wonder when we can expect to see Laura again? It sucks she's been sidelined for the meantime
    Yeah especially since we didn’t get to see her interact with anyone on Krakoa before she was thrown in limbo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoozie View Post
    TBH part of me is starting to wonder if Marvel didn't decide there were too many Wolverine-types, and they view her popularity as threatening to one of their Sacred Cows so they don't WANT to bring her back.

On the one hand, it's a crazy conspiracy theory. On the other, it's not like we haven't seen Marvel do this very thing in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    TBH part of me is starting to wonder if Marvel didn't decide there were too many Wolverine-types, and they view her popularity as threatening to one of their Sacred Cows so they don't WANT to bring her back.

On the one hand, it's a crazy conspiracy theory. On the other, it's not like we haven't seen Marvel do this very thing in the past.
    Or, you know, plans have been derailed do to global pandemic.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

Astonishing Member

If you think this wait is bad try being a fan of hunter x hunter and berserk. The Terror sandwich, Tserriednich I miss you

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    If you think this wait is bad try being a fan of hunter x hunter and berserk. The Terror sandwich, Tserriednich I miss you
    or a fan of the Game of Thrones books.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    or a fan of the Game of Thrones books.
    Or any title where the author updates once every X years
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Laura is gone and no one cares. Considering how important she used to be, its a shame that we had no reaction to what happened to her from Logan or Gabby

Laura is gone and no one cares. Considering how important she used to be, its a shame that we had no reaction to what happened to her from Logan or Gabby
    Would love to see Gambit's reaction as well.

Still think it only a matter of time. Probably one of next wave books will tell what happend to her.
    At least limbo is better then bad writing.

Extraordinary Member

Which book will it be resolved in though?

X-Men?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Which book will it be resolved in though?

X-Men?
    I think they will announce a new one.
    Before #5 were even released it was rumoured because of some twitter post, if I remember right, that this issue will lead to a new X book.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I think they will announce a new one.
    Before #5 were even released it was rumoured because of some twitter post, if I remember right, that this issue will lead to a new X book.
    With Laura, Synch and Darwin?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    With Laura, Synch and Darwin?
    If I remember right it was told only aout new book. I think back then we had no info that Laura, Synch and Darwin will be in it.

Well, I care, but I can wait until she comes back. At least Marvel treated her better then DC does Cassandra Cain.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)