Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Well, I care, but I can wait until she comes back. At least Marvel treated her better then DC does Cassandra Cain.
    You arent a character in the books

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Well, I care, but I can wait until she comes back. At least Marvel treated her better then DC does Cassandra Cain.
    For now.... dc migh be making her batgirl after joker wars

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Laura is gone and no one cares. Considering how important she used to be, its a shame that we had no reaction to what happened to her from Logan or Gabby
    I mean, Logan did send her off

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    TBH part of me is starting to wonder if Marvel didn't decide there were too many Wolverine-types, and they view her popularity as threatening to one of their Sacred Cows so they don't WANT to bring her back.

On the one hand, it's a crazy conspiracy theory. On the other, it's not like we haven't seen Marvel do this very thing in the past.
    Idk I think she's being set up for bigger things. Sure we have to wait for now but once X of Swords is over this'll be the biggest remaining storyline set up so far

even if their time spent in the vault is spent off-panel (which I rly hope isn't the case but wouldn't call it impossible) , there's no way her, Darwin and Synch won't be key players once they're back. As far as I see it at least . there was just too much set up and promotion for it to be a throwaway story . They want us to be agonizedly waiting for this

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    I mean, Logan did send her off

Idk I think she's being set up for bigger things. Sure we have to wait for now but once X of Swords is over this'll be the biggest remaining storyline set up so far

even if their time spent in the vault is spent off-panel (which I rly hope isn't the case but wouldn't call it impossible) , there's no way her, Darwin and Synch won't be key players once they're back. As far as I see it at least . there was just too much set up and promotion for it to be a throwaway story . They want us to be agonizedly waiting for this
    They got the "agony" part right. But frankly I was over the whole Krakoa era almost as soon as it even started.

I just unlocked X-23 in Marvel Strike Force! Anyone else playing that game?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I just unlocked X-23 in Marvel Strike Force! Anyone else playing that game?
    Wait, when did that happen? I deleted that game since X-23 and Spidey are the only characters I want to play in these games and they didn't her.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoozie View Post
    Wonder when we can expect to see Laura again? It sucks she's been sidelined for the meantime
    All I know is I haven't bought one comic since her last appearance in X-Men 5. I kind of needed a break anyway, but her re-appearence would give me a reason to get back into comics.

Extraordinary Member

She’ll return with a litter of little Synchs and Darwins.

I bought the X-23 Complete Collection vol. 1 & 2, these books are fab for X fans, what's everyone's fave stories from these books?

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoozie View Post
    Wonder when we can expect to see Laura again? It sucks she's been sidelined for the meantime
    If we’re extremely lucky maybe she’ll reappear during Giant Size Storm since that plot-line involves the children of the vault. Worst case scenario is she will be gone until after X of Swords is over.

Quote Originally Posted by ipanema45 View Post
    I bought the X-23 Complete Collection vol. 1 & 2, these books are fab for X fans, what's everyone's fave stories from these books?
    Probably the original origin story, although her meeting her family in the sequel had some good moments.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

This is all the Laura content will be getting for a while savor it and make it last.

Spectacular Member

its been a while since i've been here so two things. 1 i know the whole covid thing screwed everything up with the comic book industry but seriously it feels like as soon as Logan came back from the dead everyone related to Logan either disappeared, never talked about, are placed in limbo. yes i am aware gabby and daken showed up for a panel but that's it. there has been nothing mentioned about Laura and her team in the vault since she went in. you would think they would hint about this plot line somewhere. 2 the more we get into this whole Kakoa nation stuff with the x-men the more i feel like marvel should have had some mutants against the idea and not go along and Laura would be the perfect candidate. she was living on her own and based on Tom Taylor's run Laura was probably the most well liked and well known mutant in New York. plus a good plot thread if she was separate is a potential mutant in trouble and Laura tries to help them but in the end she is basically forced to send them to Krakoa for their safety and others, i personally was thinking of the return of Kiden and her group of homeless mutants for this story. in fact the recent x-men vs fantastic 4 comic series would have been a great place for Laura to appear as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jhack53 View Post
    its been a while since i've been here so two things. 1 i know the whole covid thing screwed everything up with the comic book industry but seriously it feels like as soon as Logan came back from the dead everyone related to Logan either disappeared, never talked about, are placed in limbo. yes i am aware gabby and daken showed up for a panel but that's it. there has been nothing mentioned about Laura and her team in the vault since she went in. you would think they would hint about this plot line somewhere. 2 the more we get into this whole Kakoa nation stuff with the x-men the more i feel like marvel should have had some mutants against the idea and not go along and Laura would be the perfect candidate. she was living on her own and based on Tom Taylor's run Laura was probably the most well liked and well known mutant in New York. plus a good plot thread if she was separate is a potential mutant in trouble and Laura tries to help them but in the end she is basically forced to send them to Krakoa for their safety and others, i personally was thinking of the return of Kiden and her group of homeless mutants for this story. in fact the recent x-men vs fantastic 4 comic series would have been a great place for Laura to appear as well.
    I agree. It seems a little OOC that Laura would have gotten mixed up with Krakoa, especially since she has her family outside (Debbie and Megan) whom she only recently reconnected with.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    This is all the Laura content will be getting for a while savor it and make it last.
    Yes! Laura can bring it, both with her claws and with her rhymes.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.