Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

There's a new X-23 statue coming out in February.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/136137

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    Weird. Why is it in the December solicits then?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    There's a new X-23 statue coming out in February.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/136137
    Have we gotten one of the black and gray Wolverine suit yet? Or even her most recent costume?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Weird. Why is it in the December solicits then?
    I think the December solicits are for single issues coming out in Dec and collected editions sometime later.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Have we gotten one of the black and gray Wolverine suit yet? Or even her most recent costume?
    Not that I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Yes! Been wanting one of these for some time. My best hope was for a paperback Complete Collection, but this is better. What's the "DM" cover, though? Think I might prefer that version, but not sure if that's a special order or anything.
    Direct Market i.e. only in comic shops, not bookstores.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Direct Market i.e. only in comic shops, not bookstores.
    Okay, good to know. Will have to remember to ask about that if I decide to get it at whole price at the local shop instead of cheaper online.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I have a question i hope someone will answer. Is X/23 (Daken as well) faster and stronger than Wolverine? By all rights she should be because she is not weighed down by 300 pounds of adamantium. I know this logic was implied to her healing factor and that she healed faster than wolverine, due to wolverine being in a constant state of healing because of his metal skeleton. (Think this was briefly mentioned in an issue of messiah complex.)
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    I have a question i hope someone will answer. Is X/23 (Daken as well) faster and stronger than Wolverine? By all rights she should be because she is not weighed down by 300 pounds of adamantium. I know this logic was implied to her healing factor and that she healed faster than wolverine, due to wolverine being in a constant state of healing because of his metal skeleton. (Think this was briefly mentioned in an issue of messiah complex.)
    Yes, it's generally recognized that Laura is faster on her feet.

Children of the Vault and Laura was mentioned in today's xmenmonday. Her name and that it it intentional that we haven't seen her back yet:

Jordan: (they're talking about revisiting good characters & plots from old X books that were forgotten) ... I mean, the same way that we haven’t really seen the Children of the Vault in a long, long time. And then Jonathan came in and was like, “No, that was brilliant. We’re bringing that back.”

AIPT: And now we haven’t seen X-23 in a long time because of them.

Jordan: Yes, but that’s a little bit more intentional. And by the way, you should call her Wolverine. [Laughs]

AIPT:
    I know, I know, my brain just broke and I actually couldn’t remember if her name was Laura or Lauren so I went with X-23. I’ll change that one when writing.

Jordan: No, NO, you can’t change it! You have to have that I corrected you! [Laughs]
    Be kind, it's FREE

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    I think it was said that both Laura and Daken are faster than Logan because of the lack of adamantium. (not stronger though. but they fight differently than Logan as well)
    Be kind, it's FREE

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Children of the Vault and Laura was mentioned in today's xmenmonday. Her name and that it it intentional that we haven't seen her back yet:
    I hope he was serious about her keeping the Wolverine mantle and not just making a joke...

I'll believe them when I see it. Smart money is on her showing up as an old woman or something and they decide to go Old Man Logan with her. That or she shows up, gives her intel, and immediately dies and gets replaced with a young clone body like nothing happened

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I hope he was serious about her keeping the Wolverine mantle and not just making a joke...
    I know, it did sound like he wasn’t being serious

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    I think it was said that both Laura and Daken are faster than Logan because of the lack of adamantium. (not stronger though. but they fight differently than Logan as well)
    I see. I don't recall. It should be emphasized more. They should be easily able to hit 100 mph anytime they want.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.