Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    OMG Caroline? I had a totally different idea of who that woman might be. I thought she might be the Victor's future wife or something, because the thing that's bugging me with the series is how quickly Doom is saying he believes/loves a woman he never met when I feel he might be more cautious than that. I just have big vibes that his future wife isn't who she says she is and that the family he keeps seeing is a trick to get him to lower his guard. Especially since the wife's name "Fruzsina" was spoken by task master.

I totally agree with you, since I see that silhouette I thought, "Fruzsina? Wow that would be a awkward first date.

I would have loved the Caroline theorie because as I have said I would love to see more family relatives of Doom (cof, Kristoff,cof) and as far as I remember he never has been shown to interact with Carolina, other hand since he never interacter with her, is hard to determinate if he really sees her as family or just as Morgan daughter since she is already and old woman and he has no hand in her development. Damn I would also love to see Kristoff interacting with an older sister figure, but I think that if Kristoff gets back to Doom life maybe Victorious could fulfill that role maybe, I can dream.

Also found OC how Doom who is always cold and centered suddenly falls in love like a teen with a woman he has only seen a couple of times and never really interacted, he is to old and wise to fall for a picture of a woman who never meet seems to me that the code Fruzsina could be a plan to damage Doom and she could be irreal o a kind of "honey trap" but right now seems like an enemy agent.

I haven't read about the possibility get back Kristoff, and right now I'm happy o hear about it, I wonder if he would be implied to take part in the plot against Doom, would be back at Doom side (then I demand and explanation) or just would be named as a side note.
    "And you eater of world. May you taste our righteous fire, And choke on it. For my planet's sake, I spit my last breath at thee"

How did Taskmaster gives Doom a good fight? He seemed like an immensely powerful wizard in his Iron Man appearances.

San Diego, CA and Den of Madness, Castle Doom, Latveria

Another wonderful issue, although I was put off a bit with the background dialogue. I wasn't sure who he was talking to, I thought maybe with Kang? Maybe an internal dialogue. Doom is not that much of a "sharer", so to find him spilling too much to MODOK was jarring and somewhat out of character.

I loved the beatdown he gave to Taskmaster - no quarter given. My LCS is picking up all the variants for me, so I'm happily contributing to sales numbers and will continue as long as they put out the quality covers like they have been so far.
    "Because ... I am Doom
    ... What Gods dare stand against me?"

Posting from the dungeon of Castle Doom, Latveria

Sorry, I didn’t know where to post this. Hope I made the right choice.

Anyway, I was reading Doctor Doom for the umpteenth time and noticed something I had missed:

Senza titolo-1.jpg

Is that a scar on the mysterious woman’s neck? Doesn’t look like shadows to me. Did you notice too?

I thought she might be Caroline le Fay, since that would tie Morgan in as well, but I don’t recall her being injured that way. It almost seems like someone cut her throat.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I think Caroline le Fey is a strong possibility too. Cantwell has been bringing out some of Doom's past. I think Doctor Doom #1's mention of Boris is the first time we've heard or seen anything of him since Hickman's Fantastic Four.

I didn't notice the scar or whatever that is. It certainly looks like one. Vampire bite marks? A failed beheading? Certainly looks severe.