Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Im sure it will be great .Since i dont know anything about the Eternals except for the fact it was a old comic book

Lia Mchugh. Sprite

Do you Know When the The Eternal Trailer will be Released

Marvel Video oficial

Repost Family in the Mcu

+ Thena Angelina Jolie Zuras Daughter; brother Alars
    Last edited by juan678; 04-15-2020 at 10:03 AM.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Interesting.
    Last edited by Electricmastro; 04-15-2020 at 07:37 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Marvel's Eternals Salma Hayek Excited To Be Leader Of The Group

Salma Hayek teases Ajak in The Eternals: "I get to be the leader"
    The trail-blazing actress finally gets to be a superhero

Before Groot was a household name, the Guardians of the Galaxy were alien to many movie fans. Yet, Star Lord’s gang of misfits are now fan favorites, and Marvel Studios are hoping to give another lesser-known group of cosmic heroes the same treatment in Marvel Phase 4. The Eternals boasts a stellar cast featuring Richard Madden, Gemma Chan, Angelina Jolie, Brian Tyree Henry, Salma Hayek and more. In the latest issue of our sister publication Total Film, Hayek – in a career-spanning interview – discusses her MCU debut.

The Mexian-American actress has spent three decades blazing the trail for Latino actors, and now she’s got her sights set on becoming an iconic Latino superhero. “At 53 – finally! – I can be a superhero,” Hayek tells TF. “I play Ajak, who is the leader of the superheroes and all of them are people you would never have imagined. Except for Angelina [Jolie]. Angelina – she was born to be a superhero!”

Jolie plays Thena, a fierce warrior Eternal, but like the rest of the heroes, they will look to Ajak as their leader. The superpowered race have existed for millions of years, having been granted their abilities by the Celestials (a name mentioned before in Guardians of the Galaxy). The Eternals – who made their comic-book debut in 1976 – were later revived in Thor: The Eternals Saga, and fought alongside the Norse God to prevent Odin from attacking the Celestials; a story we can only hope to see a few phases down the line.

As with any Marvel project, however, the cast are keeping their lips shut tight. But Hayek can’t contain her excitement, “The rest of us [Eternals] are like misfits, and we’re all superheroes, and I get to be the leader. That sounds really appropriate! Yes, why not? Let’s go! It just made me feel like, ‘Maybe they’re doing something different.’ And they are.”
    Discussing what attracted her most to the movie, Hayek points to director Chloé Zhao. “The director is amazing. Did you see her first movie? The Rider? I was blown away,” she says. Zhao impressed audiences in 2017 with her sophomore feature, a contemporary western which explores a young cowboy’s journey of self-discovery after a near-fatal accident ends his professional riding career. “The one thing that excited me the most was the director,” Hayek insists. “She’s incredible.”

Earlier this year, The Eternals synopsis was revealed along with the mysterious villains. It reads: "Following the events of Avengers: Endgame, an unexpected tragedy forces them [The Eternals] out of the shadows to reunite against mankind's most ancient enemy, The Deviants." If you’re wondering who on earth The Deviants are, we’ve got you covered.

The Eternals is set to hit cinemas November this year, and we’ll be sure to keep you updated with any changes. You can read the full interview with Hayek, as well as our cover feature on Marvel's Black Widow, in the new issue of Total Film, out now.

https://www.gamesradar.com/salma-hay...der-interview/
    Last edited by mace11; 04-15-2020 at 09:45 AM.

Fan art celestia MCU art by ?????

Jim Starlin interview

Well, I understand that the story is not completely over. They have already announced it. I think a young Thanos appears in The Eternals. I remember reading that somewhere.

They made a lot of money with this guy. So I don't see it being removed soon. Comic book characters tend to have a long lifespan beyond the actors who work on them. I am half expecting to see much more Thanos in the future.

They told me from the beginning that they did not feel that the abstract entities were something that the cinema audience was prepared for. But with the next Dr. Strange movie, they are entering that realm. So if there are more Thanos movies in the future, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Lady Death appear there.

https://mcucosmic.com/2020/04/29/fou...d-for-october/

four-eternals-lego-sets-are-scheduled-for-october

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    https://mcucosmic.com/2020/04/29/fou...d-for-october/

four-eternals-lego-sets-are-scheduled-for-october
    Incredible really, this means this movie is massive because black widow only got 1 set and she's been around for a decade in the MCU.

Sersi and Black Knight Lego!!! insane.