Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

It's obvious that Marvel makes more money off of the movie properties. Comics are always a niche audience, too bad. But I expect that if that overlap audience does check out the comic source, these would be good ones. I loved the Gaiman one.

And certainly some level of popularity means a possible mini or limited series. There just aren't enough readers to support it long term.

I'm not conversant with the MI 13 team, but Excalibur in its original volume is one of my favorites.

Last edited by juan678; 05-25-2020 at 05:43 PM.

Actor #KitHarington claims to "have no idea" about the current status of the #TheEternals other than that it has completed production.

A new leaked list of ETERNALS Funko Pops seems to reveal some new details / plot points in the movie: ⠀

•”Sersi in Druig Compound Outfit” hints that Druig lives in a ‘Compound’ separate to the other Eternals - as seen in the CCXP Eternals footage from December 2019. ⠀

•”Ikaris in London Outfit” suggests that London will be a key location in the movie - Set photos and filming locations confirm this. ⠀

•”Sprite Transforming” lines up with the character’s abilities in the comics - being able to change the molecular structure of any object. ⠀

Extraordinary Member

Have we figured out who’s playing Kro yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Have we figured out who’s playing Kro yet?
    repost David Oyelowo (Selma) has been listed as ‘Kro’ under the filmography section on his Wikipedia for Marvel’s Eternals. note, Wikipedia is not 100% reliable and can be edited by anyone.

Today rumor in 4 chan Vx Eternals minor spoilers but surely fake

surely fake 99% but ok
    Kit Harrington would wear the leather jacket of the 90s. His style would be like that of the comics with the design of the "lightsaber". I mean, this would be your design:

Sprite would have a kind of companion / pet that could help him with his powers. Doesn't say much more about him.

"Phastos has a forge of weapons or something he's making a sword-shooting weapon for. Why they need weapons I have no idea. The scene felt like Iron Man in the cave making his suit."

"Kingo appears to be immensely powerful. He practically has the powers of Quiksilver and Captain Marvel combined. I worked extensively on a super memorable sequence of him saving an entire city from a deviant attack in ancient Sumer."

And to finish he says that he worked in a scene where Ikaris arrived from space into our atmosphere
    . As always this has 1% credibility since I doubt if anyone works on these details. But hey.

All-New Member

In addition to the Omni and the HC of the Gaiman run already mentioned the original Kirby run is also getting released as a Monster Sized edition, the ridiculously big format that has previously had Monsters Unleashed and Marvels. This thing is going to be HEAVY.
    Attached Images Attached Images