Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Part 2

We also know that Bollywood will be present in the film thanks to the "false identity" of the Eternal Kingo on Earth. Actor Kumail Nanjiani recalled the moment when they were filming the Bollywood dance sequence with about 50 dancers.

When I walked on set and saw a huge group of brunettes who were going to be in a Marvel movie, I felt great gratitude to Chloé for creating the situation, ”says Pakistani-American Kumail. The scene was full of joy.

The cast is multicultural, as in addition to Kumail we have Brian Tyree Henry, Salma Hayek and a deaf actress named Lauren Ridloff. The director explains that her purpose with such a varied cast is to convey the idea of ​​union.

I wanted it to reflect the world we live in, but I also wanted to put together a cast that felt like a bunch of misfits. She did not want athletes. I want them to go to the end of the film without thinking: "This person is of this ethnic group, this person is of this nationality." No. I want you to go thinking, "That's a family." You don't think about what they represent. You see them as individuals.

Finally, about the state of the film, in the article they say that since the week of August 10, Zhao has been installed in a Disney editing room, completing the post-production of both "Nomadland" and "Eternals."

Rumored Ajak doll going around as ‘leaked.’ Nothing confirmed as of right now.

Last edited by juan678; 09-05-2020 at 10:37 AM.

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    The costume looks stunning

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Looks different than the concept art they showed a while ago. I vaguely remember them mentioning something about helmets, but it looks like they adjusted the based costumes

An official promotional symbol for the #MCU's #Eternals has been revealed!

https://twitter.com/kumailn/status/1303113991531556864

But I promise the movie will be worth the wait. It's the most exciting, fun, epic, thrilling, hilarious & moving project I've ever been a part of. And it's massive. The scale of it is unlike anything I've ever seen. I would walk on to shoot and be awestruck by the sets every day.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I kinda like it. There are lots of elements that made me remember the Jack Kiby's style.

kumailn says that he plans to tell @MarvelStudios to release the first #Eternals trailer, though he "[doesn't] know if they’ll listen" to him:

I've been a fan of the MCU for over a decade, so it makes sense to me to jump into a Marvel movie. I want to make films that last, that have a timeless feel, that are not a flash of a day with whatever theme is hot on Twitter right now. I am not interested in such things.

There are reportedly “whispers” that @Disney may move #BlackWidow from its November 6 without date

But Maybe and Eternals, Sang Chi, etc Too