Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Well, Bobby is now competing with Julio for my heart. Looking worked out, Bobby.

Yes, Omega. Show me everything. Love that he was juicing, too.

So Shaw seemed to know about the trap which is why he suggested the Marauder go out to Madripoor. That's messed up.

Kate and Emma were great and we were ABOUT TO GET some mutant fashion going on but damnit, the distress call.

Storm and Bishop fighting back without their powers was dope and well, Ororo is still a badass combat fighter and I love it.

Although I dislike the Brats, they're becoming a formidable foe already and I'm good with it. X-Cutioner and his beefy friend look dangerous.

Great issue. Let's go!
    This issue was all over PLUSH!!! loveloveLOVE
    Christian+Bobby=MOOD
    10/10 and 5 starzzz!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    I like Storm showing off her hand to hand skills but wish it hadn't been this way. I know the Hickman era is just getting started but I am so sick and tired of "power dampeners" now. This is not as bad as how Brisson wrote it in New Mutants but they still suck major time. Show Storm kicking ass using hand to hand skills but have her choose to do that as opposed to resort to it as a back up call.
    I honestly don’t believe her powers were actually nullified. She asked him flat out if he think he can take her power? She than tells him that he can’t take her power. We know from Guggenheim’s X-men Gold, her power overwhelms the nullification collars. I believe Ororo did stab him because she wanted to.

"I honestly don't know what comfort I can give you. Everyone needs to accept the new normal of Krakoa".

My response for everything.
    LOL
    And mine...when I deign to give one.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I honestly don’t believe her powers were actually nullified. She asked him flat out if he think he can take her power? She than tells him that he can’t take her power. We know from Guggenheim’s X-men Gold, her power overwhelms the nullification collars. I believe Ororo did stab him because she wanted to.
    Guggenheim's GOLD? I thought that was fan fiction?

Anyway, I actually haven't read the issue. Don't get mine till Monday, but even if they didn't work on her (they could've used non-GOLD history to justify this), I'm still tired of hearing about power dampeners.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    I look forward to the day Mama reveals Shaw's betrayal to the Quiet Council. This was easily the best issue of Marauders and Storm was such a badass
    I can't wait for the day they send Sebastian to be Sabretooth's sub.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I wasn't expecting Hate Monger and X-Cutioner to show up. 9/10.
    "Cable was right!"

Just a thought...
    I can't see Sebastian getting a free pass for directly undermining Krakoa's goals and future so when he's eventually (hopefully) sent to the anals of Krakoa to hang out with Sabretooth, the next logical candidate for Black King would be Selene.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    the next logical candidate for Black King would be Karma.
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    LOLOLOL...wait...now that I think on it...hmmm....

BANNED

I love that Shaw is fighting dirty. It’s kinda expected given how dirty Kate and Ororo have been fighting. It’s funny knowing that Emma doesn’t have him in check like she believes she does. However, I am wondering what Shaw’s punishment will be for endangering the lives of two omegas and about twenty or so others? Lol what a dick!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    This issue was all over PLUSH!!! loveloveLOVE
    Christian+Bobby=MOOD
    10/10 and 5 starzzz!!!
    PLUSH x 100!

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I love that Shaw is fighting dirty. It’s kinda expected given how dirty Kate and Ororo have been fighting. It’s funny knowing that Emma doesn’t have him in check like she believes she does. However, I am wondering what Shaw’s punishment will be for endangering the lives of two omegas and about twenty or so others? Lol what a dick!
    Seriously! Shinobi is over here trying to do the right thing and rescue these sweet babies, but Dad is being a p***k.

You are a hero, sir, and I love you. Putting the lives of these mutant babies at risk is making me love to hate the Verendi Brats.
    Last edited by JB; 01-02-2020 at 11:04 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

PLUSH x 100!

Seriously! Shinobi is over here trying to do the right thing and rescue these sweet babies, but Dad is being a p***k.

You are a hero, sir, and I love you. Putting the lives of these mutant babies at risk is making me love to hate the Verendi Brats.
    Errr Shinobi is probably in on the scheme
    GrindrStone(D)

i'm expecting a swerve with Shinobi killing Sebastian again and it being revealed that he (Shinobi) has one of Christian's monogrammed robes in his closet.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Guggenheim's GOLD? I thought that was fan fiction?

Anyway, I actually haven't read the issue. Don't get mine till Monday, but even if they didn't work on her (they could've used non-GOLD history to justify this), I'm still tired of hearing about power dampeners.
    it most certainly was fanfic!! absolutely.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Errr Shinobi is probably in on the scheme
    I adore your optimism, friend.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!