Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    "I honestly don't know what comfort I can give you. Everyone needs to accept the new normal of Krakoa".

My response for everything.
    Then he walks away with his Nazi body guard , probably to see the Nazi member of his government who performed Nazi experiments on Jews in the Nazi concentration camps during WWII.

Oh and we will do what Hitler wanted to do. Rule the world and make powerless anyone with different opinions against us . An Elite selected at birth in a state without democracy, composed by less than the 1%of the population who rules the world.

But I agree Hatemonger should die, that’s not related.

Perhaps they should stop trying to kill the mutants. That would be fun!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    "Did this hack liberal writer even read last year's Disassembled where Bishop helps a free speech warrior out. Bishop used to be an awesome law-abiding cop, but now he's yet another Antifa SJW... It's no wonder that book sold and this one doesn't. Maybe editors should do their jobs instead of dictating their worldviews on the rest of us."
    Wow. Sounds exactly like something “dandelionshine” would say.

"I honestly don't know what comfort I can give you. Everyone needs to accept the new normal of Krakoa".

My response for everything.
    I mean it’s a really good response, though.

BANNED

I like that Gene-Junk is still a thing.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Great issue, my favorite so far. The cliffhanger has me looking forward to seeing the team take on Hatemonger and X-Cutioner. These looks like the 1st one that used weapons from former X-men foes. I wonder has he updated his arsenal?

Perhaps they should stop trying to kill the mutants. That would be fun!
    the one thing I noticed is that Hickman and the other writers aren't shying away from the fact that the Mutants were on the verge of being wiped out in Uncanny. There are a lot of people who still want to eliminate all mutants from the planet. They don't just want to defeat Krakoa they want to purge the Earth of mutants, and there are several organizations actively working to commit genocide on the mutants, some of them government sanctioned.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

The art is was great this issue. The cast felt very balanced. Best issues yet. Christian is going to be a lot of fun. Iceman is really hooking up with everyone. Haha.

I love that this book feels like a continuation of Iceman's solo and my younger self cant believe a book like this even exists.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

5 for 5 on this book.

Seeing Storm kick that scrubs ass was everything.

-I loved this issue so much! Marauders my second favorite book, but I had one complaint as Kate always dominated the issues while the rest of the cast felt like supporting cast and all the fight scenes was done by Kate, but this issue’s balance was very good! I hope the upcoming issues will be the same

-Storm finally doing something else than just throwing lightnings – very glad that her fierce hand to hand combat skills are being used again

-can’t wait for Shinobi to learn that his father was ready to risk his life, he should side with Emma after that

-and damn, Bobby and Christian! I was hoping to see something like this and some asked why people were excited for Christian despite being an unknown character. Exactly because of this!
    Be kind, it's FREE

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Christian Frost is exactly the kind of pretentious anglophile that I would want to see choke on a buttered mushroom, with all his "mates" and "bloodys." You were born in Boston, live with the ignominy of it like the rest of us, Igby.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I look forward to the day Mama reveals Shaw's betrayal to the Quiet Council. This was easily the best issue of Marauders and Storm was such a badass
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Don’t forget we have three knights unaccounted for and Callisto shows up in all white on the cover to #7.

F71B786F-7CCD-4E49-A7EB-F1DF0C213A42.jpg

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    So I love Emma and Kate's relationship. Mother and daughter, Mentor and Student, or I am starting to suspect that there might be a little something something going on here! Emma certainly is both protective and caring about Kate!
    You may be on to something. The initially-1D-flat-evil-character Emma wanted Kitty as a student to mold into a HFC mutant goon as one of her Hellions. While that never came to absolute fruition, as time passed and alliances/alignments changed Emma began seeing Kitty as her daughter, one she is devoted to and fiercely protective of even if she's very good at covering up such sappiness from her image. Now, in the age of Krakoa where polyamory is the implied social norm, Emma might be looking at Kitty-asserting-her-adulthood-by-going-as-KATE and can't help but think, "I may see women as competition in my personal life by default, but damn if I don't want to take my student/daughter into bed for the night."

{GASP!} Emma has inadvertently pulled a same-sex "Hikaru Genji Project"*!

*reference to Murasaki Shikibu's "Tale of Genji" where the protagonist Prince Hikaru Genji abducted raised an orphaned 10-year-old peasant girl, serving as her parent. He molded her into a court lady and, when she was old enough, made her his wife (he was 18 when she was 10). Said orphan-turned-princely wife's name was Murasaki, same as the author's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Having Jewish Kate and Black Bishop fighting Hatemonger. Genius lmaoooo
    Have to ask...will Kate even be genuinely invested in her Jewish origins when taking on one of Marvel's definitive real!Nazi super-villains? Or has she already cast away her human faith and is only bringing up her now-irrelevant-to-her Jewish-ness because its a convenient element to rub into Hate-Monger's face?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Have to ask...will Kate even be genuinely invested in her Jewish origins when taking on one of Marvel's definitive real!Nazi super-villains? Or has she already cast away her human faith and is only bringing up her now-irrelevant-to-her Jewish-ness because its a convenient element to rub into Hate-Monger's face?
    She’s Jewish and will most likely bring it up to Hatemonger.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Yes, but is she still a believing Jewish, or has the mutant survival struggle burned out all devotion from her? Hence my phrasing: Kate's still Jewish; the label's there. But does she still believe in Adonai even just one bit after all this?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.