Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Yeah, I actually feel for the poor put upon naval intelligence officer. It would be awesome if we get to meet him at some point and actually on point if he ingratiates himself to Kate and Emma and becomes a member of the Marauders crew.
    Excellent idea!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Who were this villain at the end?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    mercenaries hired by Hominus Verendi (the Hellfire children). They put out a bounty on all mutants in Madripoor to bring them in dead for a reward.

Also, I think Shaw sold everyone out to Hominus Verendi, he even gave up his own son, I think he hoped that the all of his opposition in the HFC would be eliminated in this rescue mission.

This might be where Emma ends up going into the field to try and help and perhaps where Storm ends up compromised. Hate Monger who appears at the end has been known to use mind control techniques to turn people to his side in the past!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

mercenaries hired by Hominus Verendi (the Hellfire children). They put out a bounty on all mutants in Madripoor to bring them in dead for a reward.

Also, I think Shaw sold everyone out to Hominus Verendi, he even gave up his own son, I think he hoped that the all of his opposition in the HFC would be eliminated in this rescue mission.

This might be where Emma ends up going into the field to try and help and perhaps where Storm ends up compromised. Hate Monger who appears at the end has been known to use mind control techniques to turn people to his side in the past!
    Ooooh maybe that explains the Storm vs Emma cover!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Hatemonger, a nazi.

X-Cutioner, human supremacist who hunts down mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Hatemonger, a nazi.

X-Cutioner, human supremacist who hunts down mutants.
    Perhaps that's why they delayed releasing the cover of issue 6, so as not to spoil their appearance. Cool!

Definitly an improvement in terms of utilizing the full team minus Pyro.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Definitly an improvement in terms of utilizing the full team minus Pyro.
    Well this carries over into #6 because it ended on a cliff hanger so I expect the battle to get more intense now that people are boarding Kate's ship, and Storm, Bishop, and Shinobi are all surrounded!

I hope we get to see Shinobi enter the conflict with Storm and Bishop, I really want to see all the members working together. It would be cool if Emma and Christian show up as backup and we get to see Christian's solid psychic projection ability!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Well this carries over into #6 because it ended on a cliff hanger so I expect the battle to get more intense now that people are boarding Kate's ship, and Storm, Bishop, and Shinobi are all surrounded!

I hope we get to see Shinobi enter the conflict with Storm and Bishop, I really want to see all the members working together. It would be cool if Emma and Christian show up as backup and we get to see Christian's solid psychic projection ability!
    Kate seems to be in pain phasing through Haterade. Should be an interesting fight!

Astonishing Member

Who would have though having shaw in a position of powere would end badly for them ?

Yeah, I actually feel for the poor put upon naval intelligence officer. It would be awesome if we get to meet him at some point and actually on point if he ingratiates himself to Kate and Emma and becomes a member of the Marauders crew.

So holy, Shaw sold everyone out, even his own son. I think he gave the intel to Hominus Verendi about Shinobi's ship, and that the Marauders would be sent in for rescue at some point.

I loved that they showed how badass Storm is in hand to hand combat which it's canon she trained extensively in. Hell Storm used to fight in arena matches when she went undercover to investigate Masque's organization. Haha, "give me my knife back" after she stabbed him in the face with it!

So I love Emma and Kate's relationship. Mother and daughter, Mentor and Student, or I am starting to suspect that there might be a little something something going on here! Emma certainly is both protective and caring about Kate!

I am looking forward to more Christian and Bobby after sex banter, that was fun, and I loved seeing two on panel gay men who were confident in themselves and their sexuality!
    I thought i was the only one so i didn't mention it. lol. Emma's "I was barely a woman and would have ate you up." had me thinking Kitty was thinking what if she had got with Emma and emma picked up on it and responded. But then i was like, my brain doing the most.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Oh i also thought the reason Storm and Iceman are in this book is extremely believable. Especially Storm. If Kitty can't go through the gates it stands to reason she may be able to be resurrected. Man i feel an upcoiming kitty death is a while off and though she will be resurrected it's going to be gut-wrenching with the defined uncertainty.
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-01-2020 at 11:18 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I had not considered the concern of the resurrection protocols not working for Kate. Interesting stuff and nice to see it addressed that she does have some stuff on her mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Perhaps that's why they delayed releasing the cover of issue 6, so as not to spoil their appearance. Cool!
    Having Jewish Kate and Black Bishop fighting Hatemonger. Genius lmaoooo

It has only taken since AvsX that Scott asked Bobby for help regenerating the poles to get him to work on it.