Page 66 of 88 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

by Alex Garner
    This reminds me of her Young Justice costume, minus the boots:

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

by Alex Garner
    I was confused at first because I thought the black parts are all outside armor like the logo, cowl, gloves, and boots, so the placement of armor in her under her arms is weird, but no, there's the black gloves, cowl, and boots, then the grey armor, then black tights under the armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This reminds me of her Young Justice costume, minus the boots:

I love that painting of Batgirl, she looks fantastic. I have the statue of that art piece and its so beautiful.
    Batgirl needs this look in the comics!Batgirl statue.jpg
    Last edited by sorboares; 10-11-2020 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Why is this thread becoming the Harley Quinn complaints thread, rather than the Barbara Gordon appreciation thread?

Also, saying that Harley Quinn "replaced" Oracle is nonsensical at best. Oracle was last in the Birds of Prey team in 2011. That's near ten years ago.
    No it isn't.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No it isn't.
    I guess that's why kjn say Oracle (not Barbara).

Although I always wonder why Barbara wasn't part of Birds of Prey at the start of New52.

Yeah, that is odd, she wasn't there from the start, but joined as early as issue 4? Why is that?

Also, as the second cover I posted shows, Oracle was in the Rebirth book - it just wasn't Babs.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

A reaction to Batgirls initial New 52 success. Remember a lot of the New 52 was made up as they went. That was a weird team. The new 52 was about branding and simplifying. They took BoP and tried to simplify it to its most obvious angle, team of female super operatives. But that’s just what BoP was at a glance. It’s members were connect for another underline reason.

I was watching Batman vs TMNT and I actually really liked how they handled Batgirl. She was competent, smart, effective, and peppy and played off everybody quite well and I liked her dynamic with Donatello. They even made an Oracle reference .

They also made good use of the detachable cape of the Burnside outfit, which I have to give them credit for .

Extraordinary Member

Titans season 3 has started filming we should get babs casting announcements soon

I kind of wonder what they are going to do. I mean Babs never been part of the TItans. I wonder Starfire and Dick kind of got a thing going on. Hope they don't go for the love triangle.

Oracle did feature in the 1999 series, though she wasn't actually a team member. Usually seen on the phone to Dick. Usually, they keep that sort of thing to their solo books.

She's the commissioner so it'll probably be for something Gotham related.

Kind of worried cause we didn't hear anything from Babs in Future state. Wouldn't be surprised if she popped up in Batgirls, but think she will be Oracle.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I kind of wonder what they are going to do. I mean Babs never been part of the TItans. I wonder Starfire and Dick kind of got a thing going on. Hope they don't go for the love triangle.
    It would be hilarious if Babs is Dick's Dawn in the next season. While Starfire is only in the background barely interacting with Dick like the past seasons. Titan fans gonna get more pissed with this scenario more than a love triangle between the three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by RedQueen View Post
    Kind of worried cause we didn't hear anything from Babs in Future state. Wouldn't be surprised if she popped up in Batgirls, but think she will be Oracle.
    Yeah, I kind of figure she'll be Oracle unless she's one of the imprisoned vigilante's.