Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

The DC Database wiki on Fandom isn't organised well. The Bart Allen that appears in the Young Justice comic is labelled as Prime Earth, but is in fact the New Earth version - the only reason he isn't lumped in with the New 52 version is that he wasn't called Bart Allen, his name was Bar-Torr. Current Conner's appearances are lumped in with New 52 Kon-El. Who was erased in Superman Reborn. Conner, like Bart, is the New Earth version. Same applies to Wally West, they disambiguate from Wallace using a middle initial, but that's unnecessary, as Wally's ANOTHER New Earth resident that came back in Rebirth.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The DC Database wiki on Fandom isn't organised well. The Bart Allen that appears in the Young Justice comic is labelled as Prime Earth, but is in fact the New Earth version - the only reason he isn't lumped in with the New 52 version is that he wasn't called Bart Allen, his name was Bar-Torr. Current Conner's appearances are lumped in with New 52 Kon-El. Who was erased in Superman Reborn. Conner, like Bart, is the New Earth version. Same applies to Wally West, they disambiguate from Wallace using a middle initial, but that's unnecessary, as Wally's ANOTHER New Earth resident that came back in Rebirth.
    DC wiki is unorganized in general

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

what's the story on this batskipod and is she still using it

c9021f3f87be4424e557cb03277e0765._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

from the Son of Penguin arc

I guess it'll appear whenever an author finds it cool to use. BTW, the name for that type of vehicle is aerosani or aerosled.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    what's the story on this batskipod and is she still using it

c9021f3f87be4424e557cb03277e0765._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

from the Son of Penguin arc
    Huh, I guess Babs had a lot of random vehicles other than the bike that she used just once.

Ef4GT0qVAAEOn67.jpg

Babs as Batgirl in preview pages from Batman 99. So lets hope the pages we saw of Batman 100 where Babs is at the computer with the Oracle symbol is just her helping the Batfamily with her amazing computer skills. I hope she is both Batgirl still and Oracle!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    Ef4GT0qVAAEOn67.jpg

Babs as Batgirl in preview pages from Batman 99. So lets hope the pages we saw of Batman 100 where Babs is at the computer with the Oracle symbol is just her helping the Batfamily with her amazing computer skills. I hope she is both Batgirl still and Oracle!
    Yeah. It is possible Barbara is still Batgirl at the end.

Tim is using the Robin suit, but he seems to be still Drake. So, it is possible Cassandra will have a suit similar to her Batgirl suit, but she is still Orphan (and the suit of Stephanie could just be her Spoiler suit with a Batsymbol). It is just weird because Joker War Zone call the chapter for them as Batgirls

That said, I don't know what are the plans for Barbara in the future. Her solo wasn't seelling so good at the end, so it is difficult to imagine she will get another solo after the layoff.

Of course, I don't mean she will go to the limbo, she is too popular for that. I just doubt she will have another solo for a while.

Babs in the new Gotham Knights video game.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Hmm her upcoming appearance in Gotham Knights gives me hope

Mighty Member

We still don't know how costumes/customization is going to work in Gotham Knights, but the two looks we've seen for Barbara so far are both pretty solid. The one posted above, which is a little bit Burnside mixed with the traditional, and the one from the gameplay reveal, which is a little bit more New52 in style and honestly recalls her Arkham Knight DLC suit.

I'm curious what other looks or gear we might see for her.

That image I posted, that costume is a mix of several from the comics. Colour scheme is Burnside, the mask comes from the current comics costume, but it also looks armoured, which is a feature from the New 52 suit - both of her subsequent comic costumes are just fabric (the Burnside one was shop bought with a bat symbol sewn on, and the current one was a prototype from when she first became Batgirl). Her hair looks shorter too, like when she was Oracle, though I imagine they did that for technical reasons, long hair can be hard to animate.

That backdrop is the Birds of Prey HQ, isn't it?

Babs was confirmed as the "new" commissioner Gordon in Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    We still don't know how costumes/customization is going to work in Gotham Knights, but the two looks we've seen for Barbara so far are both pretty solid. The one posted above, which is a little bit Burnside mixed with the traditional, and the one from the gameplay reveal, which is a little bit more New52 in style and honestly recalls her Arkham Knight DLC suit.

I'm curious what other looks or gear we might see for her.
    The first one looks like if Burnside and the current suit had a baby.

I prefer the second suit more, so I'm glad they used it for the gameplay.

Not sure about Babs' VA.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Babs was confirmed as the "new" commissioner Gordon in Titans.
    Ooh, thats curve ball. Thats interesting.

Definitely surprising considering I was expecting she'd Oracle. Will she be a commissioner from a wheelchair?