Page 74 of 88 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1306
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    We don't know if she's just Oracle now or if she's doing both. It really just depends on how they handle it.
    end of spoilers
    Barbara will appear as Batgirl in Detective Comics #1031. She appears in Bilquis Evely art.

So, unless Detective Comics happened before she retires from being Batgirl, she would likely use both alias.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Barbara will appear as Batgirl in Detective Comics #1031. She appears in Bilquis Evely art.

So, unless Detective Comics happened before she retires from being Batgirl, she would likely use both alias.
    DAMNIT BABS! Stop hogging Batgirl! You weren't even the first! Go join Barry and Hal in the second characters overshadowing their predecessors Club!
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    So what, she's the new Alfred/Lucius. That sound disappointing to say the least.
    She seems to be doing more than they were, although I'd have to read the comic to see.

Maybe more of it then they were, but it doesn’t seem she is doing more then it.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Maybe more of it then they were, but it doesn’t seem she is doing more then it.
    Well, we haven't really gotten a good grasp of what Babs is doing now to say one way or another, in my opinion.

I would be happy if she is using both alias and we get to see her be Batgirl as well as Oracle.
    Do you have a link to this cover you are talking about coz I cant seem to find it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    I would be happy if she is using both alias and we get to see her be Batgirl as well as Oracle.
    Do you have a link to this cover you are talking about coz I cant seem to find it.
    This isn't a cover. It is a drawn of Bilquis Evely for Detective Comics #1031. She has also post images of Nightwing, Batwoman and Cassandra (with her new suit).

EgXpdhyWsAAvRGT.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/BilquisEv...00780053159938
    Last edited by Konja7; 10-25-2020 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    spoilers:
    Feels like DC goes back and forth so often on if they want Jim to know or not, but I guess not having any consistency is the only thing DC is consistent at, lol. Maybe that one is referring to Three Jokers though.
    end of spoilers
    Apparently so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston
    one of these is a Three Jokers spoiler
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...omics/ga2kc5e/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

This isn't a cover. It is a drawn of Bilquis Evely for Detective Comics #1031. She has also post images of Nightwing, Batwoman and Cassandra (with her new suit).

EgXpdhyWsAAvRGT.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/BilquisEv...00780053159938
    Oh sorry I read it wrong, it's not a cover. I have seen the image before and it gives me hope that Babs will continue to be Batgirl as well as Oracle.
    Fingers crossed.
    Thank you for the image!

Incredible Member

My hatred if Babs as Batgirl is growing. I miss Oracle!
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

Babs getting good writing and a new solid direction is what she needs. Oracle without the wheelchair is a bit hard to sell and Batgirl doesn't allow for someone as established and well known as her to move on.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiakari1203 View Post
    DAMNIT BABS! Stop hogging Batgirl! You weren't even the first! Go join Barry and Hal in the second characters overshadowing their predecessors Club!
    Why should she? Tim won’t give up Robin

If she's not in a wheelchair then I don't see much point in her being Oracle. But if she's creepled again it would seem like a regression. It's a no win situation really.

Quote Originally Posted by RedQueen View Post
    Babs getting good writing and a new solid direction is what she needs. Oracle without the wheelchair is a bit hard to sell and Batgirl doesn't allow for someone as established and well known as her to move on.
    Yep Babs as Batgirl needs a new direction with much better writers.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    If she's not in a wheelchair then I don't see much point in her being Oracle. But if she's creepled again it would seem like a regression. It's a no win situation really.
    You can’t permanently cripple her anymore the technology exist to prevent it their world not including magic.