Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1306
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess this might assuage concerns she's Oracle full time now since Jiminez draws her as Batgirl too, so we've presumably got a dual Oracle/Batgirl thing going on.
    She can do it all

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Inktober art by Artgerm

https://twitter.com/Artgerm/status/1314573309367906304

Variant by Jimenez.
    Points for glasses

Incredible Member

oracle looks good with glasses
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

Babs as Batgirl appears in today's 'Tec issue for a brief minute, for anyone interested.

Ugh, can anyone at DC please get rid of that stupid domino mask?

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    There was a panel of her, worried, talking about how they're trying to unmask the Batfamily and you see in close-up just how little that mask hides her identity .

I like domino masks but I feel like Batgirl should have a cowl.

Well, she appears as Batgirl in the latest Detective Comics and as Oracle in the latest Batman....
    I guess she gave up on politics pretty quickly then.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Variant by Jimenez.
    Jimenez is quickly becoming one of my favorite Bat artists.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I totally agree, Batgirl needs a cowl. I really dont like the little domino mask she is wearing. It hides nothing at all, there is no point of wearing it.
    Please DC give Babs her Batgirl cowl back.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    I totally agree, Batgirl needs a cowl. I really dont like the little domino mask she is wearing. It hides nothing at all, there is no point of wearing it.
    Please DC give Babs her Batgirl cowl back.
    I've understand people don't like the new mask, since it isn't a traditional Batgirl cowl. However, I've never understand the complaints with the new Batgirl's mask covering little.

If you think the traditional Batgirl cowl really hides more, that's only an ilussion. That cowl still show half of her face and it has big holes on the eyes.

Not to mention that Nightwing and Robin just use domino masks to cover their faces.
    Last edited by Konja7; 11-12-2020 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I've understand people don't like the new mask, since it isn't a traditional Batgirl cowl. However, I've never understand the complaints with the new Batgirl's mask covering little.

If you think the traditional Batgirl cowl really hides more, that's only an ilussion. That cowl still show half of her face and it has big holes on the eyes.

Not to mention that Nightwing and Robin just use domino masks to cover their faces.
    I mean, obviously with Batgirl you have to allow for the exposed hair which would probably be a dead giveaway for her identity in real life, although I don't think a chin is easily recognizable (especially on a girl, but that might just be me) and the exposed eyes are nowhere near as exposed as with her current mask.

The Robins' domino masks also blot out their eye, although I'm not sure if that's how they actually look in-universe.

Which isn't to say I dislike domino masks or dislike Babs with one, just that I feel like a cowl is more signature to the Batgirl look.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Oh, it's a simple escalation. People's gotten used to the usual domino mask, so when they got something wider that don't cover her eyes, something, even more, exposing than the domino mask, it's a new target.

Astonishing Member

I mean, obviously with Batgirl you have to allow for the exposed hair which would probably be a dead giveaway for her identity in real life, although I don't think a chin is easily recognizable (especially on a girl, but that might just be me) and the exposed eyes are nowhere near as exposed as with her current mask.

The Robins' domino masks also blot out their eye, although I'm not sure if that's how they actually look in-universe.

Which isn't to say I dislike domino masks or dislike Babs with one, just that I feel like a cowl is more signature to the Batgirl look.
    The eyes are as exposed with the new mask as with the traditional Batgirl cowl.

What the new mask reveals is the forehead and more hair (although the traditional Batgirl cowl still shows a good amount of the hair).
    Last edited by Konja7; 11-12-2020 at 09:36 AM.

The eyes are as exposed with the new mask as with the traditional Batgirl cowl.

What the new mask reveals is the forehead and more hair (although the traditional Batgirl cowl still shows the hair).
    The new mask seems to expose the eyes more than the cowl did, but maybe that depends on the artist. I'm not sure it's been consistent how wide it is.

Astonishing Member

The new mask seems to expose the eyes more than the cowl did, but maybe that depends on the artist. I'm not sure it's been consistent how wide it is.
    Well, if I compare the image of Batgirl (with traditional cowl) that soboares profile has and the image of Batgirl with the new mask in this thread, the holes on the eyes don't seem so different.
    Last edited by Konja7; 11-12-2020 at 09:48 AM.