Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1306

I don't mind that but I would like it if her outfit was slightly more different to show she is both Batgirl and Oracle. I mean what would Oracle's logo look like?

It’s that green face image.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Hmm... a neon green Batgirl with the Oracle mask and Bat ear... someone should draw that

So colors with the oracle my guess Black, green and gold or stick to Batgirl's?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-23-2020 at 09:44 PM.

Nice detail! Her chair has the Oracle logo on it!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

I an hearing intrest for a batgirl movie on HBOMAX
    Barbra Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I an hearing intrest for a batgirl movie on HBOMAX
    Barbra Gordon
    I had honestly completely forgotten that was a thing.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I had honestly completely forgotten that was a thing.
    Daniel Richtman, who seems to have some credibility, tweeted a couple of weeks ago that the Christina Hodson written Batgirl project is still very much a thing. And- as Rac7d* mentioned above- the New York Times article on Walter Hamada and DC Films cited Static Shock and Batgirl as films that may premiere on HBOMax.

I think that DC Comics would very much like to return Barbara to the Oracle role full time. My guess is that the fact that Barbara is now, or in the near or not-too-distant future, being Batgirl in high profile projects that are outside the control or purview of DC Comics (DC Super Hero Girls, the Gotham Knights video game, the Batgirl movie) is the only thing that is preventing them from returning her to her confinement. And I am thankful for that.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Omigosh she has gamer chair

I'm so excited to hear that the Batgirl movie is still being considered and yes I would love to watch it in the cinemas but I would be happy if its just released on HBO Max. I just want an amazing live action Barbara Gordon as Batgirl movie because she has NEVER been in a movie and has never had her own movie.

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    I'm so excited to hear that the Batgirl movie is still being considered and yes I would love to watch it in the cinemas but I would be happy if its just released on HBO Max. I just want an amazing live action Barbara Gordon as Batgirl movie because she has NEVER been in a movie and has never had her own movie.
    This statement made me remind of Barbara Wilson, something that i had buried in my mind. lol

I kind of wonder with this whole Batgirl league if they don't call it that. Rather they let the girls just be their hero name and just work together

Fantastic Member Spencermalley935's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    You and me both. I think she's long overdue for a excellent live-action portrayal.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I kind of wonder with this whole Batgirl league if they don't call it that. Rather they let the girls just be their hero name and just work together
    It's pretty much to say they are all Batgirl, so DC didn't have to deal with the politics of choosing the next Batgirl. One fanbase or another would take issue with whoever was chosen after Barbara, but this way they get to literally shut up all the fan bases but still have Babs on the backburner just in case they want her to suit up again.