Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Emma will take it as a betrayal. She’s Kate’s “big sister” now.
    Maybe I need to reread it. I felt like Shaw was just manipulating Christian (without Christian knowing anything beyond Iceman is only staying for the Kitty).

This definitely ups Christian's interest in Iceman.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I didn't really read this as Christian betraying Emma in any fashion. I hope they keep him and Emma on good terms, the sibling rival is tired.
    Have you thought that maybe Christian has some resent against Emma? She forgot about him until she lose literally everyone and was completely alone. While Emma had to power to find him he was in a conversion center suffering horrible stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Have you thought that maybe Christian has some resent against Emma? She forgot about him until she lose literally everyone and was completely alone. While Emma had to power to find him he was in a conversion center suffering horrible stuff.
    This is a fictional world. This Christian could also be shape shifter , etc. This is why cannon is important. Canonically, to me, there was no information given that supports Christian did anything to betray Emma or even hurt Kate. Shaw just manipulated Christian by playing on his relationship with Iceman.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

It's more a writers forgot about Christian more than Emma forgot about Christian.

Is someone going to make a spoiler thread for discussion? I won't be home till hours

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Emma will take it as a betrayal. She’s Kate’s “big sister” now.
    Exactly. Also it gives him more kinda depth if he resents her for awhile, like he was stuck being tortured while she was out running around in leather lingerie for years. He could be mad she was more concerned with random students or bedding a married man, than her finding her own brother.
    Last edited by WhitePhoenix; 01-22-2020 at 02:18 PM.

Spectacular Member

The bigger question is not how Emma will react but how Iceman will react. Somehow I don't think he will be too forgiving of Christian conspiring to remove one of his best friends.

Since no one has mentioned it, didn’t Emma resurrect their mother? It was on one of those all text pages, iirc. They did not specify the narrator. But someone was dealing poorly with a resurrection. It’s what sprang to mind with the Christian stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    The bigger question is not how Emma will react but how Iceman will react. Somehow I don't think he will be too forgiving of Christian conspiring to remove one of his best friends.

More for Shinobi then.

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    True. Might give Shaw some leverage for later blackmail, depending on how hard Christian's actually fallen for Bobby.

i don't get it. Drake's a 7 on a 10 scale.

Are we reading the same book??? Christian was manipulated by Sebastian... where is the conspiracy here? Letīs see how events unfold..he very likely tipped Emma and they are keeping an eye and he has a submarine that goes UNDER the water.. like somebody else who also is going UNDER the water....
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

i don't get it. Drake's a 7 on a 10 scale.
    Horses for courses.. I do certainly rank Bobby much higher than a 7...mmmmm....
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Are we reading the same book??? Christian was manipulated by Sebastian... where is the conspiracy here? Letīs see how events unfold..he very likely tipped Emma and they are keeping an eye and he has a submarine that goes UNDER the water.. like somebody else who also is going UNDER the water....
    Yeah we actually did not see him do anything (yet). Just Shaw telling him the info about Bobby and Kate.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah we actually did not see him do anything (yet). Just Shaw telling him the info about Bobby and Kate.
    I have been on my own defending his for like 24 hours. hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I have been on my own defending his for like 24 hours. hahaha.
    Yeah I saw you hahaha but I had in mind to give it a reread first (yesterday I essentialy only skimmed through the pages since I was not home) and I just found the time now. It mostly looked like Shaw giving him the piece of info for some manipulative plan.