Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

How old do y'all picture Christian being? I never read Emma's series so I didn't know he was older than her. I always read her as 35 and older back when Claremont wrote her, totally ignoring what Morrison said back in NXM, figuring she was lying about her age. Do you think the current artist doesn't know he's older than Bobby, because he surely looks young?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    How old do y'all picture Christian being? I never read Emma's series so I didn't know he was older than her. I always read her as 35 and older back when Claremont wrote her, totally ignoring what Morrison said back in NXM, figuring she was lying about her age. Do you think the current artist doesn't know he's older than Bobby, because he surely looks young?
    I dunno. Bobby is supposed to be about 25-27. Christian looks to be around his age, so like 30ish? Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    IDK Bobby was retconned in Gold to being 12 when he joined the X-Men so I'd put him at a solid 24-27. Emma is a at least 30 so I'd put Christain at 31-35

oops I thought he was Emma's younger brother too...guess I have to brush up on my herstory

in my mind Bobby is in his late 20s and I had Christian pegged somewhere around there too, 26-29 range. But Emma is solidly mid-30s to me so I guess there goes that.... hm. I cant see christian as over 35.. guess its time for some headcannon acrobatics

I always thought Bobby was in his late 20s/early 30s. If he was mid/early 20s wouldn't that put him in the same age band as the New Mutants?

If it's been at least 10 years since the First Class, then Bobby is about 22-24. Emma should be about 30-33. Therefore Christian would be 35ish. However, the Marauders artist depicts the two as being close in age.
    Last edited by Storm17; 04-13-2020 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm17 View Post
    If it's been at least 10 years since the First Class, then Bobby is about 22-24. Emma should be about 30-33. Therefore Christian would be 35ish. Makes sense I guess, the Marauders artist depicts the two as being close in age.
    Well 22-24/35 is not that close.

I think they did slide everyone on about the same age. Emma, Bobby and Christian. I think they're all reaching 30, maybe Emma and Christian are slightly above 30.

But we're on Krakoa so age doesn't matter and birthday parties are just anniversaries.
    Last edited by Veitha; 04-13-2020 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Well 22-24/35 is not that close.

I think they did slide everyone on about the same age. Emma, Bobby and Christian. I think they're all reaching 30, maybe Emma and Christian are slightly above 30.

But we're on Krakoa so age doesn't matter and birthday parties are just anniversaries.
    Yeah I messed that up lol