Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

What do you guys think Christian would think about Emma killing Adrienne?

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    What do you guys think Christian would think about Emma killing Adrienne?
    Adrienne didn't visit him in the mental hospital. i doubt that they got along.

I think he knows and he is fine... arent we all? I think Adrienne will be eventually back and where on Earth is Cordelia? I wonder on their relationship to Christian. I reckon it will not be too friendly...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

in the iceman thread there are people asking for Bobby to have a beard. should Christian have facial hair?

It's the Krakoan era, old petty grievances like who killed whom no longer apply

Emma, Adrienne, Cordelia and Christian can all get together for mimosas at brunch and act cordial. And then go back to scheming up ways to undermine each other's business exploits and backstab one another like the WASPs they are

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    It's the Krakoan era, old petty grievances like who killed whom no longer apply

Emma, Adrienne, Cordelia and Christian can all get together for mimosas at brunch and act cordial. And then go back to scheming up ways to undermine each other's business exploits and backstab one another like the WASPs they are
    I kinda love this possible setup!

Emma would obviously carry a gun and shot Adrienne at the end of each brunch reunion just because.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I think he knows and he is fine... arent we all? I think Adrienne will be eventually back and where on Earth is Cordelia? I wonder on their relationship to Christian. I reckon it will not be too friendly...
    Adrienne could techincally be an issue for the secret Moira stuff.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I sincerely hope Mama's level of petty was strong enough to convince Charles and Erik not to have Adrienne resurrected
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

BANNED

I don't get the appeal of Christian. Whats the big deal? He seems like a basic gay so far.

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    I don't get the appeal of Christian. Whats the big deal? He seems like a basic gay so far.
    Same. All that could justify his presence is a extremely femme and/or nonbinary persona, but I think they're just going to turn him into a "recovering" Dream Daddy for Bobby.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Same. All that could justify his presence is a extremely femme and/or nonbinary persona, but I think they're just going to turn him into a "recovering" Dream Daddy for Bobby.
    I personally like Christian simply for him being the only sibling who Mama loves and there's not too many people in 616 that she genuinely cares about. That alone makes him cool in my book plus he's not a negative representation of a gay character
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

There’s miles of difference between negative portrayals of homosexuals in media and challenging portrayals of homosexuals in media.

I like Christian because of Emma. I like Christian because he is a positive and relaxed gay character. I like Christian because he is unexplored. I like Christian and Im looking forward to learning more about him.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

There are dozens of straight white male and female X-characters who don't have to justify their existence, but Christian is just a "basic gay'

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    There are dozens of straight white male and female X-characters who don't have to justify their existence, but Christian is just a "basic gay'
    With the Cerebro Resurrection Protocols we’ll ALWAYS have too many mutants. And many of them are crap. Christian is a FROST. That's a significant character element.