Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Are we reading the same book??? Christian was manipulated by Sebastian... where is the conspiracy here? Let´s see how events unfold..he very likely tipped Emma and they are keeping an eye
    so which is it? you insinuated that it was obvious that he was being manipulated. then you said that he tipped Emma off.

No. I said let´s events unfold. All we know so far is that Sebastian poisoned his ear...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    No. I said let´s events unfold. All we know so far is that Sebastian poisoned his ear...
    i thought that they just had drinks?

I loved Marauders #6. Shaw must have dressed it up more than "kill your lover's bestie so that he'll stay close to you instead" but, even so, no way that Christian falls for Shaw's nonsense. Him not voting against Shaw was likely a way to lure him in.

Can't wait for Emma's and Christian's revenge (+ Kate's, but she's either a fantastic actress (isn't she canonically bad at acting? I vaguely remember that being a thing) or isn't in on the Frost's plan.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    I loved Marauders #6. Shaw must have dressed it up more than "kill your lover's bestie so that he'll stay close to you instead" but, even so, no way that Christian falls for Shaw's nonsense. Him not voting against Shaw was likely a way to lure him in.

Can't wait for Emma's and Christian's revenge (+ Kate's, but she's either a fantastic actress (isn't she canonically bad at acting? I vaguely remember that being a thing) or isn't in on the Frost's plan.)
    She is bad at acting indeed!

Screenshot_20200124-141525_Chrome.jpg

It is not courtroom drama, Katya. Always cracked me up.

I think that Christian and Emma are going to both get revenge and we're not going to get a "Christian betrayed them!" storyline rather than a "He manipulated Christian!!" One.

or Christian is doing what he's doing on Emma's behalf. they could have been communicating telepathically for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    She is bad at acting indeed!

It is not courtroom drama, Katya. Always cracked me up.

I think that Christian and Emma are going to both get revenge and we're not going to get a "Christian betrayed them!" storyline rather than a "He manipulated Christian!!" One.
    Man, how did I forget that scene! Also, wow, imagine being shaded that hard by Piotr, who even admits himself that he is bad at jokes. Maybe that's why Kitty couldn't marry him, even all those years later...

I hope Christian isn't going rogue. I'd rather see Adrienne return as the Frost villain.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 01-24-2020 at 07:03 AM.

Waiting for Duggan to reveal that during that meeting/panel when Shaw is talking to Christian and they appear as if they're about to toast: Shaw concludes his pitch(?) and raises his glass. Christian, who is SOBER (C'mon Shaw, do your homework) and in no way interested in screwing his sister over, nor jeopardizing his position or budding relationships -- angles the glass slowly and the contents trickle out onto the floor at a piss********-level-pace. He angles the glass fully, upside down, allowing the last drop to fall, sets the glass on the nearest surface and makes a shooing gesture at Shaw.

Also, we don't know what order those scenes took place in. I'm speaking to the moment when Christian confronts Bobby on his motivations for staying with Kate, and the moment when Shaw proposes his theory about Bobby's commitment TO Kate, to Christian. They're may not even BE any betrayal happening on Christian's end. It may well be that Shaw is looking for angles to ensure further alliances and/or debts to stack against Emma. In eliminating Kate, Bobby is potentially free to join Christian, whether agreed upon in advance or not, Shaw will feel Christian owes him a debt because an arrogant piece of **** narcissist.
    Last edited by Fokken; 01-24-2020 at 07:15 AM.

or he's just pretending to aid Shaw on Emma's behalf. and they have a way of saving Kitty.

Am I the only one here who loves Christian's doubled breasted jacket? That thing's fire. Sash too.

What should Christian’s mutant name be?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm17 View Post
    Am I the only one here who loves Christian's doubled breasted jacket? That thing's fire. Sash too.
    I live for it!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    What should Christian’s mutant name be?
    Emma just goes by White Queen, but going by White Bishop in a group that literally has a black man named Bishop might earn a sideways glance.

What if they used another word for church clergy

Like Vicar or Deacon Frost?