Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Storm17 View Post
    How do you even do that? It looks amazing but rlly hard to do.
    There's a little loop-thingie on the back of the jacket (like the one on the inside of a jacket that is used to hang it up) that the scarf goes through, if it's like the one I saw in real life, so that if you have to actually use the arm that it hangs off of, it doesn't totally unwind, but hangs on that same side so you can take it up again and go back to 'waiter-stance'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    There's a little loop-thingie on the back of the jacket (like the one on the inside of a jacket that is used to hang it up) that the scarf goes through, if it's like the one I saw in real life, so that if you have to actually use the arm that it hangs off of, it doesn't totally unwind, but hangs on that same side so you can take it up again and go back to 'waiter-stance'.
    So what do they call this thing? I've just called it a sash but whenever I search for it, I come up empty.

Ultimate Member

So what do they call this thing? I've just called it a sash but whenever I search for it, I come up empty.
    I've only heard it called a wrap or a 'wrap-around,' but I know bupkiss on the topic. I just happen to have seen one at a wedding. (It was a gay wedding. There were three grooms. I don't even know what planet I'm living on, but I like it here.)

Nice to see Christian have a cameo in X-Force. This is his first appearance out of Marauders right?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I LOVE Christian. I think he and Bobby are nice together. I just wish they would give him (or even both of them) more attention. Christian's only appeared in Marauders as a real character.

I. Want. More.

Also, why you gotta do that Chris?? Leave Bobby all alone at the bar as you go off and canoodle with some other guy?

I LOVE Christian. I think he and Bobby are nice together. I just wish they would give him (or even both of them) more attention. Christian's only appeared in Marauders as a real character.

I. Want. More.

Also, why you gotta do that Chris?? Leave Bobby all alone at the bar as you go off and canoodle with some other guy?
    He ain't ****.....

I. Want. More.

I like Christian and Bobby together. This is his first appearance/cameo, I think there is a lot of moment for this character. I'm worried they are going to make him a villain. I wanted him on the heroic side.

Also, it was confirmed that it was Shinobi next to him in the X-Force issue.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

Fourway with Bobby and Daken when?

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I like Christian and Bobby together. This is his first appearance/cameo, I think there is a lot of moment for this character. I'm worried they are going to make him a villain. I wanted him on the heroic side.

Where was that confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Fourway with Bobby and Daken when?
    Bobby the bottom of a gangbang. hahah.

Where was that confirmed?
    The artist confirmed on Twitter.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4895340
    Last edited by NewMutant; 03-19-2020 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post

Maybe he was discussion Black King stuff with him. But all the stuff in the splashpage is probably not going to actually be acknowledged, it was mostly a nice display of the island's parties.

I hope Christian will not be a villain and I want Duggan to explain better what the heck did he and Shaw talk about. Because I'm still not convinced that he's working with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Maybe he was discussion Black King stuff with him. But all the stuff in the splashpage is probably not going to actually be acknowledged, it was mostly a nice display of the island's parties.
    it was a collaborative work, Percy and Cassara talked all the other X writers and asked them what Easter eggs they can put on these pages, so Shinobi and Christian were probably intentional and I suppose Duggan's idea and an indicator of what to come
    Be kind, it's FREE

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    it was a collaborative work, Percy and Cassara talked all the other X writers and asked them what Easter eggs they can put on these pages, so Shinobi and Christian were probably intentional and I suppose Duggan's idea and an indicator of what to come
    I've been re-reading my DoX books...just started Marauders and speculate that in his tryst with Christian, Shinobi learns the absolute truth about Emma and that Sebastian lied to him and used Christian to try to get Bobby away from the Marauders and Kate (that's what his meeting with the White Bishop was about, I'm guessing). They both then plot to end him with Shinobi assuming the mantle of Black King.

On another note...
    Duggan has gone to great pains to establish that Christian's vessel is not a ship or a sub and Sebastian even refers to it as a "mutant" boat...I'm thinking it's SHIP from X-Factor, o--[A]--o 's bio-sentient ship from back in the day. And if I remember correctly, along with morphing/shape shifting capabilities it also had teleportation technology.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 04-10-2020 at 09:35 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I would absolutely die if they slid in a call-back to X-Factor like that. especially as a major plot-point.

frankly I have no idea who's on whose side in the HFC anymore, thinking about it for more than 15 seconds makes my brain ache and sputter..if Christian and Shinobi are playing everyone against each other I'll be thoroughly satisfied. conniving alliance/tryst for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I hope Christian will not be a villain and I want Duggan to explain better what the heck did he and Shaw talk about. Because I'm still not convinced that he's working with him.
    I really don't want him to be a villain either. He was the one positive family member on Emma and I would hate to taint that. Hoping Bobby will bring out the best in him.