Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default Christian Frost: the White Bishop Appreciation 2020

Let's all appreciate Christian Frost AKA the White Bishop of the Hellfire Trading Company AKA Bobby Drake's Sugar Daddy and Emma Frost's favourite sibling!

Screenshot_20200101-180831_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200101-180852_Chrome.jpg

177f9b9e3b4920827f3bc8fcbd27e35e81828e71_hq.jpg

I love how Christian is just as sarcastic as Emma. It's funny how brother and sister are actually similar in some ways. Of course he is the older brother so Emma probably gets it from him.

I loved how Christian is trying to seduce Bobby to be a member of his permanent crew, it's nice to see two openly gay men actually flirting on panel in a comic, I am glad Duggan is carrying on some of the established characterizations from the Iceman mini, there were problems in the mini, but one of my favourite parts was bringing back the one member of Emma's family who I could actually see being part of the X-family because deep down he is a good person and I think he is a little enamoured of the idea of becoming a hero, at least he was in the Iceman mini!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I love how Christian is just as sarcastic as Emma. It's funny how brother and sister are actually similar in some ways. Of course he is the older brother so Emma probably gets it from him.

I loved how Christian is trying to seduce Bobby to be a member of his permanent crew, it's nice to see two openly gay men actually flirting on panel in a comic, I am glad Duggan is carrying on some of the established characterizations from the Iceman mini, there were problems in the mini, but one of my favourite parts was bringing back the one member of Emma's family who I could actually see being part of the X-family because deep down he is a good person and I think he is a little enamoured of the idea of becoming a hero, at least he was in the Iceman mini!
    Yes I like that they were flirting. Sina's version was slightly different imo (he looked more like a broken, rich brat), he's a bit more Emma-ish here and he seems much more confident which I appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yes I like that they were flirting. Sina's version was slightly different imo (he looked more like a broken, rich brat), he's a bit more Emma-ish here and he seems much more confident which I appreciate.
    Yes, that's the best part I think, two confident gay men on panel in a comic being shown to be openly flirting with each other and it's pretty definitively implied they had sex and that's why Bobby is wearing Christian's robe! Marauders really is becoming the gayest X-book of all, and I love it!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Happy New Year to Christian .

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I think the art on Iceman (and the fact a lot had to crammed into the mini) made Christian look more like a broke brat. But that is also part of his journey.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Yes, that's the best part I think, two confident gay men on panel in a comic being shown to be openly flirting with each other and it's pretty definitively implied they had sex and that's why Bobby is wearing Christian's robe! Marauders really is becoming the gayest X-book of all, and I love it!
    They really are have Iceman hook up a lot. As a long time reader its hard to imagine this book existing when I was a kid. This book feels like a continuation of the Iceman solo and that makes me so happy.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I LOVE Christian Frost!!! I'm actually quite intrigued to see what "True Name" he chooses.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Spectacular Member

I want to see Christian take off his clothes and turn into a diamond. It must have been very beautiful,like his sister.

Quote Originally Posted by PotniaTheron View Post
    I want to see Christian take off his clothes and turn into a diamond. It must have been very beautiful,like his sister.
    hmm. maybe. part of me would want it to be some other substance (like liquid gold) in the interest of diversity.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    hmm. maybe. part of me would want it to be some other substance (like liquid gold) in the interest of diversity.
    I think platinum would work as but does he really need to also be a metamorph? His psionic powers give him potential defense capabilities as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    I think platinum would work as but does he really need to also be a metamorph? His psionic powers give him potential defense capabilities as is.
    sure. that's the idea. but i wasn't exactly sure where/why Emma gained the secondary ability either.

I don't think he needs similar powers to Emma. We already have that with the Cuckoos.

Emma got her secondary powers in Morrison's New X-Men which was initially explained to have been triggered during the Genosha massacre, later in Whedon's Astonishing it's implied that Cassandra Nova somehow gave them to her.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

He could do something cool with that astral energy projection power and make himself a diamond armor made of psychic energy for battles.

no more psychics plz

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    no more psychics plz
    He already is :|

I hope he's not a telepath, but does the astral projection stuff in a creative way.