Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That last clip didn't show how he found out! A tracer and figuring out Clark's flight patterns make sense, but how did it happen in the third show?
    The third clip was from Justice League: Dark. Bruce found out his identity, through unknown means, prior the events of this film. After that moment, Kal-El quickly used his X-Ray vision on him in order to discover his identity too.
    Last edited by XJlock; 03-12-2020 at 03:49 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

What the... they're using Lincoln March again?

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNzcvNzQzL29yaWdpbmFsL0RFVEVDVElWRV9DT01JQ1Nf.jpg

He last appeared in... Nightwing Rebirth
    I haven't been paying attention to Detective

I wanted to post it too.. He died in hands of one better villain.. I miss Raptor.

According DC wiki he died in NIGHTWING REBIRTH 1.. More than 3 years without this character and it seems that will resurrect soon.

Astonishing Member

This might be my favourite Batman scene ever:

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

We know that DC likes to reset character development every once in a while, and let's just say you form a reading order based not on the events of his life, but on his character development, or only include events that make sense to his character development, what would Batman's look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    What the... they're using Lincoln March again?

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNzcvNzQzL29yaWdpbmFsL0RFVEVDVElWRV9DT01JQ1Nf.jpg

He last appeared in... Nightwing Rebirth
    I haven't been paying attention to Detective
    Why do I feel like their going to kill March off again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    This might be my favourite Batman scene ever:

One of the most epic sequences in franchise history in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    We know that DC likes to reset character development every once in a while, and let's just say you form a reading order based not on the events of his life, but on his character development, or only include events that make sense to his character development, what would Batman's look like?
    Starts out a grim, dark, defender of the night who becomes a better, brighter, and more optimistic hero around the time he first takes up Dick as Robin (starts wearing a yellow oval), is a seasoned hero and vigilante when Jason becomes Robin, but becomes more brooding, angry, and dark following Jason's death only to start coming out of it after Tim comes into the picture and he is reborn through Knightfall.

Then he gets wracked with crisis after crisis (Contagion, Cataclysm, No Man's Land) and retreats into his Batman persona before his experience as a fugitive makes him realize that deep down he is Bruce Wayne and he opens himself back up again.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

One of the most epic sequences in franchise history in my opinion.
    I share the same opinion.

Lets celebrate the greatness that is...

Moebius

BANNED

So I decided to give the Showtime's Billions another chance, after being disolusioned in the debut season. And watching it the other day (episode 3 x 1), I couldn't help but get a Batman vibe watching Damian Lewis play Bobby Axelrod. And it made me reflect of what Batman is to me (written in character). It's an ideal and a way of thinking. A drive to win, to not sell yourself short and a mindset.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    So I decided to give the Showtime's Billions another chance, after being disolusioned in the debut season. And watching it the other day (episode 3 x 1), I couldn't help but get a Batman vibe watching Damian Lewis play Bobby Axelrod. And it made me reflect of what Batman is to me (written in character). It's an ideal and a way of thinking. A drive to win, to not sell yourself short and a mindset.
    I didn't know about a new show with the adorable Maggie Siff. Currently binging Mad Men and its weird to watch Tony Stark's dad (Roger) and Batman (Don) sharing drinks, war tales and hitting on their co-workers

Fantastic Member

Shame how inactive this thread has been.

Would you say that Bruce Wayne has had a good 2020? How does his 2021 look to you so far?