Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfBaldwin View Post
    My hope is for a writer who isn't afraid of Wonder Woman's feminist roots, is willing to portray those feminist politics in an unabashed and bold way, and is assisted by a dope artist who isn't the least bit interested in objectifying female characters for the male gaze.
    I'm ok with this if along with this they bring back everything else from those days as well. The bondage and the spanking and all that. Go bold or go home.
    “To the future or to the past. To a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone - to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: from the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!" - Winston Smith

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfBaldwin View Post
    My hope is for a writer who isn't afraid of Wonder Woman's feminist roots, is willing to portray those feminist politics in an unabashed and bold way, and is assisted by a dope artist who isn't the least bit interested in objectifying female characters for the male gaze.
    Forgive me, I'm in a mood, but this sounds to me like code for "make her ugly or mannish". I have visions of the Brian Hitch, Bilquis Evely and Riley Rossmo art in WW 750. Shallow as it may be, I like my Wonder Woman pretty.

And what I want most in 2020 from the Wonder Woman comic is clarity. Explain the new timeline and what fits in it and what doesn't. How does it effect Steve, Etta, Donna and Cassie, spell it out for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Forgive me, I'm in a mood, but this sounds to me like code for "make her ugly or mannish". I have visions of the Brian Hitch, Bilquis Evely and Riley Rossmo art in WW 750. Shallow as it may be, I like my Wonder Woman pretty.

And what I want most in 2020 from the Wonder Woman comic is clarity. Explain the new timeline and what fits in it and what doesn't. How does it effect Steve, Etta, Donna and Cassie, spell it out for us.
    They never did that with any of the post crisis tweaks that happened. Can't imagine DC will care enough to do it here...��

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    They never did that with any of the post crisis tweaks that happened. Can't imagine DC will care enough to do it here...��
    Stop cutting the lights on when I'm trying to dream. lol