Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Hell no ! The rebirth outfit is so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahina View Post
    Since Superman and Batman got back their trucks, do you want Wonder Woman go back to her original outfit?
    Nah it was completely unnecessary for both of them
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

BANNED

Shes getting the pants looks.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manakel View Post
    Hell no ! The rebirth outfit is so much better.
    Do you want the white stars to stay on or off her skirt? Or change the star color to gold?

Why should she get her pants back? She is wearing what symbolizes her heritage.

Spectacular Member

Do you want the white stars to stay on or off her skirt? Or change the star color to gold?
    I don't really care about that. I know the stars are in relation with the american flag, but i am not american so it doesn't seem like a big deal to me. An american would probably care more about it.

Since Superman and Batman got back their trucks, do you want Wonder Woman go back to her original outfit?
    No.

I'm fine without the stars completely.

Yes, to what Dr. Poison said about a streamlined origin for Donna Troy and reconnecting her to Diana in an relationship of friendship and sisterhood.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Yes, to what Dr. Poison said about a streamlined origin for Donna Troy and reconnecting her to Diana in an relationship of friendship and sisterhood.
    Do they interact at all, has she been featured in the current run?
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

I hope we get an animated series

If I had to pick only one hope for the WW franchise, it's that Queen Clea returns at some point, preferably in a Steve Orlando story.

1984 to be a hit, which I think it will be. I think it will be seen as better than the first.

In comics, lots and lots of alternative materials.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    1984 to be a hit, which I think it will be. I think it will be seen as better than the first.

In comics, lots and lots of alternative materials.
    With 5G, it seems like we’ll get most of Diana and co. from black label, and I think most of them are out of continuity.

Seeing that it's been announced issue #750 will acknowledge Diana's complete timeline in-continuity (meaning original DC hero and JSA member),
    I'd wish THIS for Diana this year:

1. A coherent history that keeps as much in-continuity as possible. JSA history intact, return to Man's World in the modern era lining up with as much Silver Age/Modern age/rebirth as possible.

2. An upfront explanation of where Steve and Etta now fit into continuity. Ideally nu Etta as a descendent of the golden age Etta, and Steve as time displaced.

3. A reconnection with Donna and Hippolyta, who have mostly been absent from the pages of WW for all of nu52/Rebirth.

As far as writers, fresh takes that don't ignore the (new) established continuity would be great. I loved Rucka but am not beholden to him being the only writer.
    Most of the writers I would call "boring" either take the focus off Diana, or find the need to throw out her supporting cast. I want a writer who writes a good DIANA story, not just an interesting story that happens to involve her.

I also wouldn't mind if we got back to some of her non-mythology based villains. Other than Cheetah and Giganta, they've been ignored too long.

Quote Originally Posted by astro@work View Post
    I also wouldn't mind if we got back to some of her non-mythology based villains. Other than Cheetah and Giganta, they've been ignored too long.
    Bring back angle man!
    “To the future or to the past. To a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone - to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: from the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!" - Winston Smith