Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Oh man, I can't wait to read this now. I love Strange books and am always thrilled when Yana shows up. Let's just hope they keep doing the relationship justice this year with all of the contact they'll have together. So help me though if he tries to sleep with her... *uuuuugh*

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    It is literally a Sequel to What if? Magik

edit: Well that's not correct.

What if? Magik is the prologue.

Dr. Strange: The End is the epilogue.

The in between is what's unknown.
    Well that was enough for me to give it a read...I loved it! Made me a little misty eyed.

Hopefully Williams & Andrade will get the chance to fill in the missing gap.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Well that was enough for me to give it a read...I loved it! Made me a little misty eyed.

Hopefully Williams & Andrade will get the chance to fill in the missing gap.
    If it's as acclaimed and respected as WIM was, I would certainly hope so. It would easily become my favorite series. As cringey as Leah can be in her writing sometimes, I love her voice when she gets handed a character she loves and respects as much as Yana and Emma.

Sorry for the Double Post...

Just read it, it's lovely. I love the art, love the voices, love the story. Very touching and I'd love to read more of this "world" whether it was between the two books or what happens afterward.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Oh I was wondering why Doctor Strange The End was implying Illyana and Stephen were close.
    "Cable was right!"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Oh I was wondering why Doctor Strange The End was implying Illyana and Stephen were close.
    I mean, even ignoring What If? Magik. Since Bendis' run, they've been doubling down on them having a friendship since post AvX

I mean, even ignoring What If? Magik. Since Bendis' run, they've been doubling down on them having a friendship since post AvX
    Yup, she appears in Doctor Strange books on a somewhat regular basis, but mostly in the background. I recommend the "Death of Magic" trade for an example. The magic users of the Marvel Universe fight off the threat of an anti-magic race of beings. Has Wanda, Doctor Voodoo, and Magik to name a few.

I can't get enough of Williams' and Andrade's Illyana. Really hope that we get more - I wrote an email to Marvel so I've done my part.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Yup, she appears in Doctor Strange books on a somewhat regular basis, but mostly in the background. I recommend the "Death of Magic" trade for an example. The magic users of the Marvel Universe fight off the threat of an anti-magic race of beings. Has Wanda, Doctor Voodoo, and Magik to name a few.
    It's really kinda interesting what Marvel has done with their magic side since the 2010s. It kinda feels like they're all friends, regardless of what the overall climate of the general world is around them.

Like it feels like if another AvX were to happen, while everybody is punching everybody else in the face, Magik, Strange and Wanda would be talking about some eldritch monster that was mucking stuff up down in Mississippi

BANNED

I’m happy that Magik became one of Strange’s pupils, both in 616 and in this alternate timeline.

BANNED

It's really kinda interesting what Marvel has done with their magic side since the 2010s. It kinda feels like they're all friends, regardless of what the overall climate of the general world is around them.

Like it feels like if another AvX were to happen, while everybody is punching everybody else in the face, Magik, Strange and Wanda would be talking about some eldritch monster that was mucking stuff up down in Mississippi
    That’s accurate. I think there’s a small community of powerful magic users, so they all know each other.

BANNED

Yes. Magik consulted Strange on Sapna.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    I can't get enough of Williams' and Andrade's Illyana. Really hope that we get more - I wrote an email to Marvel so I've done my part.
    I tweeted both Leah and CB, both "liked" my tweet. So there's that. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    I tweeted both Leah and CB, both "liked" my tweet. So there's that. :P
    Cheers to you both