Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Smallwood’s Yana though. Yowza.

Incredible Member

Originally, Illyana didn't defeat Kulan Gath by sword or sorcery, but by "TemporalSpacial Claudication", manipulating the past like Tempus' pre-assasinating Mathew Malloy, or the way Illyana also ended Age of Apocalypse.

On the other hand, Magik hasn't fought Kulan Gath in Limbo yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by G0RM; 02-05-2020 at 09:34 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by G0RM View Post
    Originally, Illyana didn't defeat Kulan Gath by sword or sorcery, but by "TemporalSpacial Claudication", manipulating the past like Tempus' pre-assasinating Mathew Malloy, or the way Illyana also ended Age of Apocalypse.

On the other hand, Magik hasn't fought Kulan Gath in Limbo yet.
    Magik using the Limbo right now is out the table. She and Belasco will have to fight at some moment and probably he will use his new spirit of corruption in the battle. A good battle between two warriors with big swords .

BANNED

the inferno/arrako/outworld story will probably involve limbo, id love to see a krakoan plant in storm's garden, to go a full circle

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Magik using the Limbo right now is out the table. She and Belasco will have to fight at some moment and probably he will use his new spirit of corruption in the battle. A good battle between two warriors with big swords .
    And really... we still don't know Magik's current relationship with Limbo. Pre-Krakoa the Darkchilde had fully consumed her and she had lost her mutant powers. We don't know how they "recovered" her, or if this current Illyana is a "different" version and that Darkchilde one is still stomping around in a military base.

ATJ IS Illyana! Perfect casting

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    And really... we still don't know Magik's current relationship with Limbo. Pre-Krakoa the Darkchilde had fully consumed her and she had lost her mutant powers. We don't know how they "recovered" her, or if this current Illyana is a "different" version and that Darkchilde one is still stomping around in a military base.
    I though that they just ressurected her with the Five. Darkchilde was only the " demon lord" side of Illyana when she was cured it killed all her mortal side . Thats what I though

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    ATJ IS Illyana! Perfect casting
    Totally. She's great too

Incredible Member

I was looking for Leahyana shipping and ran across this

I wondered if the "Chopsticks in the Hair" thing got shared between them
    Last edited by G0RM; 02-07-2020 at 09:29 PM.

Incredible Member

Is anyone else keeping up with Savage Avengers, featuring Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom, and Conan vs Kulan Gath?

#0 suggested Magik & Strange will fight against Kulan Gath together, and I'm excited to see Illyana & Doom together, given that he stole the SoulSword from Kitty & took over Limbo briefly (Excalibur v1 #37-39) while Illyana 1.0 was mostly Dead (or at least hiding)

Will Illyana hold a grudge about what people did to Kitty while she was dead?

For that matter, will Magik take revenge against Sebastian Shaw for allegedly 'killing' Kitty & Lockheed currently in Marauders?

I've been watching Savage Avengers. It's not my complete cup of tea so far (little too action figure comic book for my taste), but adding Magik in the mix will be interesting indeed. Especially when you figure in the Krakoan resurrection possibilities and her battles within the magical realms. Perhaps this is where we'll learn more about what happened to Darkchilde between Uncanny's finale and HOXPOX.

Also excited for Strange Academy which comes out on March 4.
    Team Yana Bachalo Fanboy Cyclops Was Right

Quote Originally Posted by G0RM View Post
    Is anyone else keeping up with Savage Avengers, featuring Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom, and Conan vs Kulan Gath?

#0 suggested Magik & Strange will fight against Kulan Gath together, and I'm excited to see Illyana & Doom together, given that he stole the SoulSword from Kitty & took over Limbo briefly (Excalibur v1 #37-39) while Illyana 1.0 was mostly Dead (or at least hiding)

Will Illyana hold a grudge about what people did to Kitty while she was dead?

For that matter, will Magik take revenge against Sebastian Shaw for allegedly 'killing' Kitty & Lockheed currently in Marauders?
    Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    I've been watching Savage Avengers. It's not my complete cup of tea so far (little too action figure comic book for my taste), but adding Magik in the mix will be interesting indeed. Especially when you figure in the Krakoan resurrection possibilities and her battles within the magical realms. Perhaps this is where we'll learn more about what happened to Darkchilde between Uncanny's finale and HOXPOX.

Also excited for Strange Academy which comes out on March 4.
    Illyana HAS to show up in Savage Avengers soon...right?!

I would love to see her interactions with Doom! Really, I would just like to see her involved in more of the mystic corners of the MU in general.

I believe it was said that Savage Avengers #0 was a precursor to Savage #11. But I might be wrong on that. If that's true Savage #10 just his shelves like a week ago.

Unrelated to discussion, but related to Magik...
    Anyone know how to find where an issue of Uncanny can be found in trade paperback version? That classic issue #231 is one of my all time favorites and I'm trying to get away from floppies and switching to bundled editions.
    Team Yana Bachalo Fanboy Cyclops Was Right

Mighty Member

Savage Avengers 0 is a sequel to Savage Avengers #11.

Illyana can only show up earliest in Savage Avengers #12