Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    I've started a sequel to my rewrite of the movie.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1375819...nts-the-Sequel
    2020 ain't so bad, finally!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pallas View Post
    2020 ain't so bad, finally!
    I take it you like it?

Mighty Member

Illyana vs Sadurang will be interesting. Even without his Eye of Agamotto, he had the power to warp certain parts of reality into magic with his very being.

Amazing Member

I take it you like it?
    You bet! You fixed everything that was off with the movie.

Extraordinary Member

And here's a little 1-shot I'd been working on for a while. My take on how Illyana became a captain for Krakoa.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1376065...came-a-Captain

And here's a little 1-shot I'd been working on for a while. My take on how Illyana became a captain for Krakoa.

aw that's good!
    the parts with Xavier and Sapna are great.
    I must admit that of Extraordinary X-Men, the Sapna-Magik sisterly relationship was probably the single salvageable thing, i truly wish she was resurrected.
    I think she would be okay now, if I remember correctly the reason why she was an easy prey was because of the limbo influence.

omg my HEART!!! Babe, that was SO GOOD. I mean that was really really lovely -- I'm so thrown by the inclusion of Sapna and you wove that so neatly into the rest of the narrative with Charles etc. I just wow. Really well done. Definitely sharing this with people. Thanks for doing that.

Edit/Update: Twitter following appreciates it much.
    Last edited by Fokken; 12-04-2020 at 08:00 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This is from Strange Academy?

This is from Strange Academy?
    Yep it is. I really wasn't expecting to appear there anymore.

Illyana appeared in Captain Marvel #24

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Illyana appeared in Captain Marvel #24
    Was that our Illyana or an alternate version like the other characters?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Was that our Illyana or an alternate version like the other characters?
    Not sure what you mean. It's the same as with Emma, a version who starts out the same as 'our' Illyana, but has lived through this future Carol finds herself in and will presumably cease to exist the moment Carol averts this future. Everyone not named Carol who is still alive in this period has been through the 30 years of post-apocalyptic future whether they look like they've aged or not. It's not like the current Illyana decided to jump into the future right after X of Swords to go help Carol in a book called Captain Marvel.

I haven't checked it out yet, but that would be my basic assumption given the past discussion about where the Limbo demons came from earlier in this story-arc and the fact that it's a Carol story where they're not going to start introducing more fish out of water in the future in addition to Carol.
    Last edited by sunofdarkchild; 12-09-2020 at 09:07 AM.

Not sure what you mean. It's the same as with Emma, a version who starts out the same as 'our' Illyana, but has lived through this future Carol finds herself in and will presumably cease to exist the moment Carol averts this future. Everyone not named Carol who is still alive in this period has been through the 30 years of post-apocalyptic future whether they look like they've aged or not. It's not like the current Illyana decided to jump into the future right after X of Swords to go help Carol in a book called Captain Marvel.
    Illyana's powers allow her to time travel. I was wondering if this is 616 Yana that has done that and will return to present day 616 at the end of the story. Its not the same as Emma and the other characters as they are essentially alternate future versions whom will have no implications on present day 616 Emma.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Illyana's powers allow her to time travel. I was wondering if this is 616 Yana that has done that and will return to present day 616 at the end of the story. Its not the same as Emma and the other characters as they are essentially alternate future versions whom will have no implications on present day 616 Emma.
    As I said, I'll check it out soon, but they've already discussed the fact that something is up with their version of Illyana because they were attacked by Limbo demons, so it would be really, really off for them to ignore that and bring the current version into the mix instead. The future Illyana is already established as a Chekov's Gun while there is nothing about this story that would justify having '616' Illyana show up.