Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

I vaguely remember this topic being talked about here, but I can't recall when. If not this thread, perhaps a prior one.

In any recent x-books, has there been any communication between Magik and Jubilee? Jubilee spent time with 'yana when she was sick, and took her death pretty hard.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    I vaguely remember this topic being talked about here, but I can't recall when. If not this thread, perhaps a prior one.

In any recent x-books, has there been any communication between Magik and Jubilee? Jubilee spent time with 'yana when she was sick, and took her death pretty hard.
    Oh dear. I think it was a full 10 years ago I first brought that up in the first version of this thread. Now I feel old.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Hahahahaaha!!

Sorry! Didn't mean to make anyone feel old! LOL

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Illyana everywhere.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post

I do not think our Magik rememebers any of that. Belasco brought back the Illyana that erased herself to bring that kid back. So she was never that kid.

Mighty Member

Magik is becoming like Logan (not personality wise) in how she seems very not content to just roll with Krakoa but go on all sorts of adventures along the way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Magik is becoming like Logan (not personality wise) in how she seems very not content to just roll with Krakoa but go on all sorts of adventures along the way.
    And i love it^^

Good stuff, plus the extra footage in the newest New Mutants TV Spot... though why they are even bothering who knows... still nice to see her using the sword in more than just the one scene. I was worried that we'd get this big "reveal" in the final fight that was basically what we saw in the trailer.

Team Yana Bachalo Fanboy Cyclops Was Right

two new pic Ilyana today

Amazing Member

There's something i don't understand: is there multiple Limbos or is it the same Limbo for all Illyanas?
    Last edited by Pallas; 03-23-2020 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallas View Post
    There's something i don't understand: is there multiple Limbos or is it the same Limbo for all Illyanas?
    Interesting question. I always assumed Limbo was it's own dimension. However if that were the case any Illyana from an alternate Earth would also have been there. We've seen different timelines (child, teen, adult) appearing in Limbo together, but what about say... Exiles Yana? Does her dimension have it's own Limbo? In that case, Limbo isn't an actual dimension but an extension of the Earth in question?

Lots of Illyana in Giant Sized X-Men Nightcrawler today. Not a great issue, but definitely tickles one of the lingering plot issues of HOX/POX.

BANNED

If I remember correctly from the mini it was said that there is just one Limbo, that connects to the Alternate earths. That was the Explanation for all the dead x-men lying around in Belascos Castle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lowfyr View Post
    If I remember correctly from the mini it was said that there is just one Limbo, that connects to the Alternate earths. That was the Explanation for all the dead x-men lying around in Belascos Castle.
    Then Maybe the Belasco that os ruling limbo right now comes from another earth