Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pallas View Post
    There's something i don't understand: is there multiple Limbos or is it the same Limbo for all Illyanas?
    There may have been several Limbo dimensions excluding Magik's. This one for example:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Limbo_(Kang)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lowfyr View Post
    If I remember correctly from the mini it was said that there is just one Limbo, that connects to the Alternate earths. That was the Explanation for all the dead x-men lying around in Belascos Castle.
    In x-men black sun, Limbo was described as being connected to the Omni-verse. It was describe as the portal to all creation and it interfaces with all planes of existence.

In inferno Magik's demons invaded multiple alternate Earths. Kang said all time travellers must pass through Limbo

It's also been stated that it's connected to all the splinter realms.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/up...3479-53868.png

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/up...8715-53868.png

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/up...2434-56800.png

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/up...4467-56800.png

Makes me wonder why Magik isn't banned from Krakoa. She isn't just a precog, she can basically go anywhere in creation she wanted.

Extraordinary Member

A while back I mentioned a fanfic a stumbled across that basically merged Smallville with X-Men Evolution and had Illyana date Tom Welling's Clark Kent for a while. Because of my overactive imagination, it got me thinking of an idea where Illyana joins the cast of Smallville without bringing the entire X-Men along and ends up going to high school with him, and the more I think about it, the more I really like the idea. Having her around could really change certain plot points significantly while leaving the overall direction intact,

Basic idea is Illyana arrives in Smallville early in season 2. She's drawn to Clark because she can sense his power and is curious, and he discovers that she has powers to when she beats him to an emergency even though he was running at super-speed since she can teleport. Being still early in the series Clark is thrilled to find someone else with powers even if they are nothing like his own, but Illyana being Illyana she's very secretive and not so easy to trust. The Kents manage to convince her to stay in Smallville when they realize she has no home and just wanders from place to place, which is how she joins the permanent cast. In this story they would develop feelings for each other, but it would take a while, like mid-season 3 at the earliest.

In this scenario I'm thinking up, other magical elements from Marvel would be included to further Illyana's arc, but they would be limited to things like Limbo, S'ym, Belasco, and Mephisto. No other mutants. No Dr. Strange. She'd still have the Darkchild inside her and be living in constant fear of it being unleashed.

I think I'm going to start writing this as my own fanfic. The more I plan out the dialogue of certain scenes, the long-term character development, and individual plot points the more it appeals to me. Maybe I just really like the idea of finally having a story where Illyana can have a real romance.

The boob window is back!

I saw an astonishing picture today, anyone know which issue is this from? 1585620157682.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RABUMALAL View Post
    I saw an astonishing picture today, anyone know which issue is this from? 1585620157682.jpg
    It was a Marvel Comics Anniversary Special
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/X-Men_%28Earth-75421%29

Holy cow I almost had a heart attack. Who is that she's kissing? Should have been Dr. Strange for maximum hilarity.
    Team Yana Bachalo Fanboy Cyclops Was Right

Extraordinary Member

99% sure that's Doug Ramsey.

Cypher it is! He is in his All-New X-Factor attire.

I know they werent raised together and share no blood but its weird seeing Rogue kiss Kurt considering he is her foster brother

Astonishing Member

Who is Beast kissing? That 'SWORD' boss?...forgot her name

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Who is Beast kissing? That 'SWORD' boss?...forgot her name
    Abigail Brand.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

By Lucas Werneck
    EU1YcciXsAARd3g.jpg

bringing this over from the Elizabeth Braddock thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    power signatures are a flimsy thing but when its that iconic it always returns, like yana's souldsword and that one time her portals were skeletons....
    ... when we’re Magik’s portals portrayed as skeletons?? I’m told after AvX/Phoenix 5, this was briefly the case. Looking for images of it. Anyone?