Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post

But enough of the back and forth, I really enjoyed this issue I'd interested to see why her friends referrer to her an an animal though.

Attachment 91327
    Not really sure you can call Chamber and Mondo Illyana's friends. They're acquaintances at best.

Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    But enough of the back and forth, I really enjoyed this issue I'd interested to see why her friends referrer to her an an animal though.

Attachment 91327
    What gives you the impression that Mondo and Chamber are her friends? Have you seen Illyana in this book? She does act like an animal when in combat mode. She's a demon and kinda aggressive. That can be off putting for people that dont know her and Jono and Mondo dont

The hoops we're jumping through cuz we don't wanna entertain the notion that this bih can be horny.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Hypernova is the biggest fool of the Marvel Universe.
    Hypernova was*

Unless you are Colossus, Kitty, Cyclops or Doctor Strange, it is normal for you to describe Illyana as an animal.

Basically she asked a boy if he wanted to make and a girl if she wanted to make out and killed them both. That’s not coming out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Basically she asked a boy if he wanted to make and a girl if she wanted to make out and killed them both. That’s not coming out.
    Shocking that you'd deny on-panel proof of a character not being straight.

Spent like 5 minutes trying to come up with a clever joke to respond to this, but I've got nothin'. It's too funny and I can't compete.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Well, I've seen people seeing that as a proof she's lesbian and not bi, so I'm not surprised anymore.

But I'd also take that scene with a grain fo salt. I mean, as much as I like random sex in comics, she wouldn't have actually fucked any of them if they replied "yes".
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Well, I've seen people seeing that as a proof she's lesbian and not bi, so I'm not surprised anymore.

But I'd also take that scene with a grain fo salt. I mean, as much as I like random sex in comics, she wouldn't have actually fucked any of them if they replied "yes".
    *Meanwhile in an alternate universe, the scenario ends differently with at least one agreeing, cutting back to her walking out of a room where the one who agreed lays incapacitated with Illyana commenting how boring they were*

I dont think the scene today was proof of anything. It was a comedic beat. Illyana wasnt going to make out with any of them.

Lesbian? she asked a male skrull and two female aliens. people are wild with interpretations.

I think this is one more joke to queerbait. I hope I'm wrong

To me it seems they desperately want Illyana to be lesbian. As soon as I read that line I knew this would be a discussion on this board as well.
    Last edited by ComeOnBunny; 01-08-2020 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    As straight male I am not asking man to make out. Period. People are going to reach pretty hard to say it is nothing but that panel say Magik is willing to make out without both guys and girls . I wish they had name for what you call that hmmm. Either way it points to end road for Magik sexuality not being touch on I hope Hickman or some other writer puts a tick in the sexuality box and X-fandom can move on from this topic.

What a great way to start this new year!