Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

spoilers:
    Nadia might be an analogy for children who's parents are legal but they aren't or close to the DREAMers.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Just FYI, Jan and Hank had a very small cameo in the flashback tale in FANTASTIC FOUR #24. Its literally only one panel and it has no dialogue. It is part of a montage of adventures from Iceman's brief stint as an FF member for a day, and one of the villains they went up against was Puppet Master, who was controlling Giant-Man and the Wasp.

Its not much--I definitely wouldn't recommend anyone pick the book up JUST for Hank or Jan. But it was still fun to see them included (Jan in her old red-and-black costume with the pointy headpiece), and for Pym it may very well be his only on-panel appearance this year.
    Man, that's sad .
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wonder if Janet will show up in Champions any time soon?
    spoilers:
    Due to Nadia being taken into CRADLE custody. You'd think her adoptive mother would want to do something about that.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    She should be safe with an official mentor, but I guess she was arrested for aiding and abetting the other Champions.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    It was for attending an illegal youth vigilante gathering. She could've avoided that by using a video link, like Kamala (still in hospital) did, instead of attending in person.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-07-2020 at 11:47 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

spoilers:
    It was for attending an illegal youth vigilante gathering. She could've avoided that by using a video link, like Kamala (still in hospital) did, instead of attending in person.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    She probably needed the physical emotional support.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    I noted a couple of comments on the Avengers Appreciation thread wanting a return to some of the original Avengers to the series, not recently showcased. Including Hank and Janet. Wouldn't it be nice if someone pitched a tale of rescue and redemption of Hank from his current incarnation as Pymtron that involved Janet and the Avengers? I'd be up for it. Weaving in Wanda and Vision and adding T'Challa and Clint would give you and old style feel. Of course the twist would be having Janet lead with T'Challa as second, perhaps the big three inserted for different parts. I'm feeling the need for a good long Ultron yarn. And I'd lobby for Kelly Sue DeConnick's return to write it. Always thought she'd be excellent on the Avengers main title.
    I would be so thrilled with a Janet-led team! And I really like your idea for a team. Those people would definitely follow Jan's lead, and I feel the characters you mentioned would be a nice fit for the theme you pitched. I don't know about DeConnick though, as I haven't read much from her, and I don't know how she would actually be treating Hank himself.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

DeConnick wrote Carol's first Captain Marvel series and is currently on Aquaman.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

KSD wrote Janet briefly in Avengers Assemble

New Year's Eve, so I suppose tomorrow is reboot time for the Appreciation Threads. Here's some art by Rachael Stott and Rico Renzi.

New Year's Eve, so I suppose tomorrow is reboot time for the Appreciation Threads. Here's some art by Rachael Stott and Rico Renzi.
    The glamorous and winsome Wasp! I love this depiction of classic Jan .