Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Roger Stern and Kurt Busiek write the absolute best Jan, hands down. It was their runs that made me such a huge fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Roger Stern and Kurt Busiek write the absolute best Jan, hands down. It was their runs that made me such a huge fan.
    Agreed. Making Jan the leader brought forth a much stronger & interesting character. Stunning (IMHO).

I have huge respects to those writers. Peak Jan in comics for sure. Sucks that we aren't anywhere near that anymore because people like Jason Aaron doesn't think she is a notable Avenger.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I have huge respects to those writers. Peak Jan in comics for sure. Sucks that we aren't anywhere near that anymore because people like Jason Aaron doesn't think she is a notable Avenger.
    She’s a freaking founder!!! She should be far more important than those who came after her. Too bad writers and fandom don’t show the level of respect that they give the X-05

The fact that Jason Aaron doesn't consider Janet a "main and iconic Avenger" infuriates me. I just really want Avengers to be relaunched already with a new team.

She’s a freaking founder!!! She should be far more important than those who came after her. Too bad writers and fandom don’t show the level of respect that they give the X-05
    Unfortunately, she was also a SIDEKICK (to Ant-Man). I think that's part of the problem, she didn't get the respect back in the day and was treated like the kid, the chick, and a combined unit with Hank, instead of someone capable and independent whose opinions matter.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The fact that Jason Aaron doesn't consider Janet a "main and iconic Avenger" infuriates me. I just really want Avengers to be relaunched already with a new team.
    Yes, and remember Bendis wrote her out of comics for a couple years with his Secret Invasion as well. Neither Hank nor Jan faired well after Disassembled.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    we were robbed of everything

https://old.reddit.com/r/marvelstudi...ternate_janet/ Even more unused footage of Janet action

I hate everything and everyone

I get why the first one was taken out since it looked like it was supposed to be the set up of how we got Ghost and it's set up similar to the actual origin of Ghost but man, I have no idea why they didn't use that 2nd clip. I'm sure they needed more Luis...said no one.

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

omg why they deleted this??? janet looks perfect

Again, I really think they got cornered by Civil War aftermath and Endgame setup plus people liked Luis so let's just do that again.

Man, as much as I like the film, these deleted scenes and concert art really hurt my opinion on the film now.

https://old.reddit.com/r/marvelstudi...ternate_janet/ Even more unused footage of Janet action

I hate everything and everyone
    Wow!! I would have loved to see those scenes in the movie, especially the one set in 1987!!!
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

They did indeed. EMH's Jan is my favorite but this version (or take on the character) is a close second.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."