Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont want a biracial to play Bishop. I would rather he have dark skin. For all the crap got with how they did Storm wrong, the guy that played Bishop in DOFP had a great aesthetic and I would prefer casting along those lines

I know a lot of people may not think about it, but I liked how it was a French actor as well. It showed how in this post-apocalyptic scenario, all these cultures are meshing together in order to survive. Of course, I imagine actual Bishop in the comics as being American but I see it similar to how there's a huge Spanish influence in the Alita movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Hey are any of you watching the new scifi show Snowpiercer, do you think the lead actor with the 'dreads' could play Bishop in a Marvel studios reboot, maybe they can adapt the 'X-Traitor storyline' to film?
    Which X-Traitor plot? The Gambit is Mr. Sinister's son one? The Mountjoy possessed Gambit one? The Professor X is Onslaught one? The Bishop tries to kill Hope one?
    Last edited by Drexelhand; 05-29-2020 at 01:25 PM.

Blackity black Bishop. Daveed is a skilled actor but let’s keep looking.

I’m thinking like a new Yahya... Someone with Idris gravity, but more bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    I know a lot of people may not think about it, but I liked how it was a French actor as well. It showed how in this post-apocalyptic scenario, all these cultures are meshing together in order to survive. Of course, I imagine actual Bishop in the comics as being American but I see it similar to how there's a huge Spanish influence in the Alita movie.

Which X-Traitor plot? The Gambit is Mr. Sinister's son one? The Mountjoy possessed Gambit one? The Professor X is Onslaught one? The Bishop tries to kill Hope one?
    I think that the professor is Onslaught one would qualify. That actor would be cool they could even give him this new updated look.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post

Definitely the Onslaught story-line, but it would have to be done in their second movie and could also intro Gambit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Definitely the Onslaught story-line, but it would have to be done in their second movie and could also intro Gambit as well.
    You know, its a shame Marvel animation dept is kind of trash. They could be cranking out so many good stories with all material. I would love to see more adult oriented animation which I think would befit the X-Men narratives very well. That could be the place be for the Onslaught story, and even more ambitious stuff like Executioner Song.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Like the new outfit. Rasta hair is finally done. Though I loved his bold look even more.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Blackity black Bishop. Daveed is a skilled actor but let’s keep looking.

I’m thinking like a new Yahya... Someone with Idris gravity, but more bulk.
    I’d love for John David Washington to get a crack at Lucas.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I’d love for John David Washington to get a crack at Lucas.
    YES. I had no idea Denzel had a Junior.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    You know, its a shame Marvel animation dept is kind of trash. They could be cranking out so many good stories with all material. I would love to see more adult oriented animation which I think would befit the X-Men narratives very well. That could be the place be for the Onslaught story, and even more ambitious stuff like Executioner Song.
    Agreed, their last good animated movie was Planet Hulk, and then they just stop making them.

I was almost hesitant to post this -

Maybe be another 2 months before anybody post in this thread again...

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I was almost hesitant to post this -

Maybe be another 2 months before anybody post in this thread again...
    2 things I don't like. 1, why is the brotha sporting a perm??!!!??? 2. His durability should be a smidge higher. Is there any indication of Bishop playing any significant role in X-Men crossover?

2 things I don't like. 1, why is the brotha sporting a perm??!!!??? 2. His durability should be a smidge higher. Is there any indication of Bishop playing any significant role in X-Men crossover?
    1. Because all the pimps in the 90s rocked a perm(and so did Bishop). Honestly tho, I prefer the braided hair look, but seeing as how I'm a amateur at this art thing, I went for what's easier to draw lol. As the durability, I was struggling with this one a bit. I know Bishop potentially could be black Superman depending on how much energy he has stored, but I wasn't taking that into account. These stats were based on his base level, but these are just my opinions based on what I know.

Is there any indication of Bishop playing any significant role in X-Men crossover?
    it's possible he's gonna have a sword based on a silhouette
    fcbdpic.jpg

there's been spec that the guy over Apocalypse is either Bishop or Cypher, the build suggests Bish

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    1. Because all the pimps in the 90s rocked a perm(and so did Bishop). Honestly tho, I prefer the braided hair look, but seeing as how I'm a amateur at this art thing, I went for what's easier to draw lol. As the durability, I was struggling with this one a bit. I know Bishop potentially could be black Superman depending on how much energy he has stored, but I wasn't taking that into account. These stats were based on his base level, but these are just my opinions based on what I know.
    It's all good though. Always cool to see another fan ridin' for our boy!! If that's you on the graphics it's a good pic.
    Last edited by dkrook; 07-20-2020 at 10:18 AM.

I hope that’s him but I’m not gonna get my hopes up...