Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    The difference is that all those you mentioned started as villains(and some still are). Bishop is a hero and we expected better.
    Not disagreeing. That’s why I’m saying let’s sweep that sh!t under the rug and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Not disagreeing. That’s why I’m saying let’s sweep that sh!t under the rug and move on.
    It's all good and yes, keep moving forward.

I went looking for new statues or action figures of Bishop and everything I saw is basically of him in the same costume with the jheri curl mullet. Anyone see anything different?

BANNED

I went looking for new statues or action figures of Bishop and everything I saw is basically of him in the same costume with the jheri curl mullet. Anyone see anything different?
    That is the most iconic costume. Hasbro is doing action figures based on Krakoa, mybe he will get a new one in the new costume later

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Really nice
    Last edited by baxer; 12-07-2020 at 09:11 AM.

BANNED

Trivia: Right off the top of your head (no cheating ) do you remember how and why Bishop originally came to Earth 616?
    Last edited by Micabe; 12-07-2020 at 09:40 AM.

Pursuing Trevor Fitzroy and followed him through one of his portals.

Marvel Legends Apocalypse series. Has a bald version of Bishop.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, they just reprinted that issue as one of their dollar comics a few months back, so it was fresh in my head. (I have the original, somewhere, but I bought it anyway, and wondered what happened to all those other mutants he brought across. I wonder if any are on Krakoa even now, years over any connection to Fitzroy and with zero interest in going home to their dystopia, when they can have a fresh start here, away from their previous misdeeds and any consequences thereof...)

Surely one of them was a shapeshifter or short-range teleporter or capable of going invisible and saw the others getting mowed down by Bishop and company and thought, 'Naw, I'm outta here.'

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yeah, they just reprinted that issue as one of their dollar comics a few months back, so it was fresh in my head. (I have the original, somewhere, but I bought it anyway, and wondered what happened to all those other mutants he brought across. I wonder if any are on Krakoa even now, years over any connection to Fitzroy and with zero interest in going home to their dystopia, when they can have a fresh start here, away from their previous misdeeds and any consequences thereof...)

Surely one of them was a shapeshifter or short-range teleporter or capable of going invisible and saw the others getting mowed down by Bishop and company and thought, 'Naw, I'm outta here.'
    Well, the two other mutants from the X.S.E. that came with Bishop died and the mutants that Fitzroy brought with him were killed by Bishop and his team.

As far as I know, there is no template or DNA for them to be resurrected.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Marvel Legends Apocalypse series. Has a bald version of Bishop.
    I'd like to see a figure of him in his X-Men X-Treme costume.

I'd like to see a figure of him in his X-Men X-Treme costume.
    I'll carry the "L" but I really wouldn't mind seeing a figure of the current Bishop.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I meant to reply earlier this is nice

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post

And, then someone decided none of that happened and Bishop's focus became centered on Hope Spalding. Yeah, that's right... Hope isn't a biological Summers -- she wasn't even legally adopted
    Last edited by Micabe; 12-07-2020 at 05:30 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I'll carry the "L" but I really wouldn't mind seeing a figure of the current Bishop.
    I'm curious if it would look good with the new Red uniform and haircut. I hope they will do it

It is funny that John Stewart will be using the old Bishop haircut on Geoff Thorne future Green Lantern book