Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    So basically they're saying it's Bishop's fault and decide to take him out.

Did he whistle at Jean?
    Nate has always been weird about his mother, especially given that Madelyne Pryor definitely manipulated him and maybe committed statutory rape on him. So, the way he saw it was that Jean Grey (and the rest of the X-Men) defined themselves by others and Jean in particular would get killed for it, so removing whoever she fell in love with would keep her alive. It was only one issue, but I will say, Bishop did indeed get that ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post

... ... ...
    Very nice work by the artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I still say I’d love to see Sage and Bishop reunited in X-Force. Ditch Colossus, add Bishop to the field team with Domino, Quire and Logan. Intel branch is still Beast, Jean, Sage and Black Tom. With Forge as tech support and sometimes joining on field missions, providing overwatch/sniper support.
    Sage and Bishop are like the best mutant duo. They work so well together and marvel had to go and blow it up.

Agreed. Percy has a chance to put the duo back together whenever he wraps up his subplot involving Colossus. I say let the big guy take some time off, heal his emotional scars and whatnot. Though I do really like Piotr and Neena as a couple. Perhaps they can stay together, with her still running with X-Force and him living a simpler life as a flower farmer on Krakoa. Or in the Savage Land. With those portals, they can really live anywhere and be only a moment away.

But Bishop needs to jump over to X-Force, replace Colossus on the field team, and he needs to do it ASAP.

Very nice work by the artist.
    Thanks! I'm the artist btw lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Agreed. Percy has a chance to put the duo back together whenever he wraps up his subplot involving Colossus. I say let the big guy take some time off, heal his emotional scars and whatnot. Though I do really like Piotr and Neena as a couple. Perhaps they can stay together, with her still running with X-Force and him living a simpler life as a flower farmer on Krakoa. Or in the Savage Land. With those portals, they can really live anywhere and be only a moment away.

But Bishop needs to jump over to X-Force, replace Colossus on the field team, and he needs to do it ASAP.
    Ever since they announced the lineups when DoX/HoX began, I was hoping Bishop would somehow find his onto X-Force. I don't mind Colossus on X-Force(even though he hasn't really done anything so far), if anybody needs to go it's that Quire kid IMO.

Dude, that's some good work. Do you do mostly digital or do you do some by hand?

Dude, that's some good work. Do you do mostly digital or do you do some by hand?
    All digital. I haven't drew anything pencil to paper since I was still in high school over 10 years ago.

Ever since they announced the lineups when DoX/HoX began, I was hoping Bishop would somehow find his onto X-Force. I don't mind Colossus on X-Force(even though he hasn't really done anything so far), if anybody needs to go it's that Quire kid IMO.
    That nod to Malcolm, love it!

Somewhat random I want to see Bishop bring Shard back & wants a Bishop/Gorgon team up issue or series

Bishop finally made an appearance in the X of Swords crossover. To save ya'll some time, No he didn't captain anything. He shot a gun alongside other people that shoot guns.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Bishop finally made an appearance in the X of Swords crossover. To save ya'll some time, No he didn't captain anything. He shot a gun alongside other people that shoot guns.
    I was about to ask where he was...Writers know he is a captain? again cyclops leading boooring

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    I was about to ask where he was...Writers know he is a captain? again cyclops leading boooring
    Hell they just lost one of their great Captains "Gorgon", and the other two are already participating. The very least they should pop shots!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Hell they just lost one of their great Captains "Gorgon", and the other two are already participating. The very least they should pop shots!
    It is really mind blowing how they ignore that Bishop is a captain, now that Gorgon is out he should receive some atention.
    No one wants to say "because he is black" but xoffice really good on ignorig black characters

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    Age of X-Man: Alpha. Nate Grey sees Jean Grey get with Bishop and then he banishes Bishop to the shadow realm because he's seen that Jean has died because of her relationships and he sees them as toxic because they deny the X-Men their happy endings since they define themselves by others.
    Nate wasnt wrong at all. These writers right pre-Hickman were a breathe of fresh air, now we get the same chaarcters doing same things they did decades ago.
    Last edited by baxer; 11-25-2020 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    It is really mind blowing how they ignore that Bishop is a captain, now that Gorgon is out he should receive some atention.
    No one wants to say "because he is black" but xoffice really good on ignorig black characters

Nate wasnt wrong at all. These writers right pre-Hickman were a breathe of fresh air, now we get the same chaarcters doing same things they did decades ago.
    Correct on both points. I thought it was sneaky when they had their black woman writer takeover Marauders for one issue, and it so happens it the one where they disrespect T'Challa directly and then Wakanda. I'm going to hang around long enough to see what Hickman does with Synch's return and then I'm done with X-men.

Correct on both points. I thought it was sneaky when they had their black woman writer takeover Marauders for one issue, and it so happens it the one where they disrespect T'Challa directly and then Wakanda. I'm going to hang around long enough to see what Hickman does with Synch's return and then I'm done with X-men.
    I feel you bruh. I'm hanging on for Ev, but I now accept there's no hope for Bishop getting his due under this regime. I flat out refuse to spend anymore money on Marauders because it makes me feel like I'm part of the problem spending money on this BS. Hickman either delivers with Synch or I'm done with franchise for good.

His only appearance so far in X of Swords was to show up to shoot a gun. Yeah, that sums up what they think of Bishop.

Bishop is one of their most skilled fighters and yet all he does is shoot guns. He's fast approaching token level if he isn't there already.

I feel you bruh. I'm hanging on for Ev, but I now accept there's no hope for Bishop getting his due under this regime. I flat out refuse to spend anymore money on Marauders because it makes me feel like I'm part of the problem spending money on this BS. Hickman either delivers with Synch or I'm done with franchise for good.
    The only reason I pick up an X-Book is for Bishop. I didn't buy the last 3 issues of Marauders because it's just a waste of time, no significant development of Bishop whatsoever.