Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    We’re cool. Sorry if I sounded a bit hostile. My critiques on visuals are harsh cause symbols are important. You get that, since you explain what’s the tattoo could mean. In Gifted, the mark was turned into a self-brand denoting the Morlocks. But I was a dumb white kid way back in 91, and even then I thought Bishop’s look needed another pass in the workshop.
    No problem , I just wanted to be clear on my position.

"See! I don't need to carry a gun all the time!"

Yeeeesss King of Mutants!

Also, Bishop looked GREAT in today’s Marauders issue.

I’m digging what Duggan is building with Bishop. He’s still playing the detective role and him becoming the Red Bishop for Kitty can help further his connections.

I’d really kind of love a side story (see:mini series) just with Bishop dealing with his own cases outside of Krakoa. I wonder if he’s going to move into the Red Keep in Hellfire Bay?

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Very curious about Lucas now in Hellfire Trading Company, particularly since he clashed with Hellfire Corporation in his own timeline.

Also wondering what his exact role as a Krakoan Captain means that hasn't quite gotten fleshed out.

I think I liked how they settled on a role for him as "detective" that worked well for him , more so than traditional superhero IMO.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Very curious about Lucas now in Hellfire Trading Company, particularly since he clashed with Hellfire Corporation in his own timeline.

Also wondering what his exact role as a Krakoan Captain means that hasn't quite gotten fleshed out.

I think I liked how they settled on a role for him as "detective" that worked well for him , more so than traditional superhero IMO.
    This is the reason why a good writer is needed. Bishop can be right in the ranks of a Cyclops, Havok, Colossus, and Wolverine if he had a competent writer that could address all this issues with him.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I thought it was interesting that on that Captains chart he was overseeing Hellfire Bay. I wonder if his position there as captain played a role in Kitty asking him to be her Red Bishop or if he had accepted and then was given that area.

I’m really excited to get more into the Captains and how they all interact together.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    This is the reason why a good writer is needed. Bishop can be right in the ranks of a Cyclops, Havok, Colossus, and Wolverine if he had a competent writer that could address all this issues with him.
    Colossus nor Havok have that big of status. Cyclops and wolverine are the biggest on x-men's men.

He is a detective, good fighter.

The Krakoa captains seems more of a title for Bishop and Magik. Cyclops is dedicated to X-men as military missions to protect krakoa, Gorgon protects council memebers when they travel out of Krakoa.
    Magik and Bishop seems more as their team players, doesn't even look like they are captains of krakoa

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Colossus nor Havok have that big of status. Cyclops and wolverine are the biggest on x-men's men.

He is a detective, good fighter.

The Krakoa captains seems more of a title for Bishop and Magik. Cyclops is dedicated to X-men as military missions to protect krakoa, Gorgon protects council memebers when they travel out of Krakoa.
    Magik and Bishop seems more as their team players, doesn't even look like they are captains of krakoa
    In due time I'm sure they'll have their big moments and we'll see why they're captains.

This is gonna be Bishops year. I'm calling it.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

can I just say bishop is sexy af. I just love everything about him and the latest issue of mauraders was nice to see him get some much needed panel time.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Please excuse me for my ignorance but I never saw the need for Bishop to have a gun. Doesn't his powers take care of all that or is it a just in case type of thing?
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Please excuse me for my ignorance but I never saw the need for Bishop to have a gun. Doesn't his powers take care of all that or is it a just in case type of thing?
    Another one of those "cool" props they like to give characters. Even those who don't really needed it(Cable, Bishop).

I think Bishop should be more tech savvy than they show him to be.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Maybe they'll focus on the Captains in one of these issues of Giant-Size X-Men.

"Driving lessons are over today!"

BISH.jpg
    2640162-xforcedesigns_bishop_final.jpg

Thoughts on Bishop's Uncanny X-Force Kris Anka redesign?