Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    From what I recall she was first living with Barbara, then when Batman placed her in her own Batcave (IIRC she wasn't able to keep up a civilian identity), then she moved to Blüdheaven with Tim, and then the OYL mess happend.
    I don't remember were she stayed between her "evil phase" and Hongkong.

She might have lived at the manor at some point, and I might just have forgotten about it, but that can't have been longer than just for a couple of issues.

No, she was first in Batman and the Outsiders for a few issues, where it was confirmed that Bat
    Your phone battery ran out? ^^

Ah ok, so continuing where I left off...

you know what, it's easier to check the wiki...

"Batman and the Outsiders
    Cassandra retakes the Batgirl mantle to join the Outsiders at Batman's request.[22] She moves into the team's apartment but does not show much desire to socialize with her teammates.

Batgirl (2008)
    After Batman is found, Cassandra moves into Wayne Manor, on the trail of father and Deathstroke.

Tim gives Cassandra a copy of her old costume and tells her that if she chooses to stay and fight crime in Hong Kong, he hopes she will do it while wearing a Bat-symbol.[8]

Once the Architect is defeated and captured, Cassandra decides to stay in Gotham rather than return to Hong Kong.[26]

Cassandra later infiltrates a tournament for hired killers and rescues Red Robin, who had been captured and was about to be sexually assaulted by the half-sister of Ra's al Ghul.

The two then travel to Hong Kong in order to catch a 10-year-old assassin known as the Cricket but are easily defeated."

It sounds like she's still based in Gotham but still travels around, and her last dwelling is the Manor.

Wait I forget about Convergence. She's in Gotham with Tim and Steph, and stays in an apartment together with them? I forget. Since that's meant to be the continuation, that should be the last benchmark.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 03-21-2020 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    A famous orphan taking in other orphans of crimes is more heart warming than perverted

Cass really has no civilian ID or life. A playboy showing up with an attractive young woman who, as best the media can tell, didn't exist until she suddenly appeared in Wayne Manor, would look odd, yes.
    The general public would probably not see much of her, I would assume.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The general public would probably not see much of her, I would assume.
    They don't see much of the other sons all things considered.

But they know they exist, and Bruce can only avoid the media 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Your phone battery ran out? ^^

Ah ok, so continuing where I left off...

you know what, it's easier to check the wiki...

"Batman and the Outsiders
    Cassandra retakes the Batgirl mantle to join the Outsiders at Batman's request.[22] She moves into the team's apartment but does not show much desire to socialize with her teammates.

Batgirl (2008)
    After Batman is found, Cassandra moves into Wayne Manor, on the trail of father and Deathstroke.

Tim gives Cassandra a copy of her old costume and tells her that if she chooses to stay and fight crime in Hong Kong, he hopes she will do it while wearing a Bat-symbol.[8]

Once the Architect is defeated and captured, Cassandra decides to stay in Gotham rather than return to Hong Kong.[26]

Cassandra later infiltrates a tournament for hired killers and rescues Red Robin, who had been captured and was about to be sexually assaulted by the half-sister of Ra's al Ghul.

The two then travel to Hong Kong in order to catch a 10-year-old assassin known as the Cricket but are easily defeated."

It sounds like she's still based in Gotham but still travels around, and her last dwelling is the Manor.

Wait I forget about Convergence. She's in Gotham with Tim and Steph, and stays in an apartment together with them? I forget. Since that's meant to be the continuation, that should be the last benchmark.
    In the beginning of Convergence, Steph is sharing an apartment with Cass who still goes on patrol with Tim at night. At the end of the mini all three seem to be sharing the apartment much to Cass's dislike (since she could tell what they wanted and was like, "EW!"
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

Quote Originally Posted by Blight View Post
    In the beginning of Convergence, Steph is sharing an apartment with Cass who still goes on patrol with Tim at night. At the end of the mini all three seem to be sharing the apartment much to Cass's dislike (since she could tell what they wanted and was like, "EW!"
    I like that. I like Cass and Steph living together.

Has she ever have a confrontation with The Joker? What does she think of him?

Probably something along the lines of, "Creepy clown dude that no one would bat an eye over if he kicked the bucket," or something like that. As for encounters... No idea. Perhaps the only Robin (however brief) to never really go up against the deranged clown.

I believe there was an encounter where Cass couldn't read Joker because he was too unpredictable.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

I believe there was an encounter where Cass couldn't read Joker because he was too unpredictable.
    Correct - in the DC First: Batgirl special: https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/DC_First:.../Joker_Vol_1_1
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Psychologically, right? because if it's physical then I call bull because even if he's random, he still has the speed of a human being, and Cass has a bullet reaction time, so unless he's The Flash, Cass could still read when he's about to attack.

Psychologically, right? because if it's physical then I call bull because even if he's random, he still has the speed of a human being, and Cass has a bullet reaction time, so unless he's The Flash, Cass could still read when he's about to attack.
    Its the same ability that allows Batman to beat the Justice League single-handedly; plot armor.

I dunno, the amount of times Joker's been able to get the drop on Batman, he might just physically be off enough. I mean, the guy's body has survived a dip in some serious chemicals, that's probably not a normal human body.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Correct - in the DC First: Batgirl special: https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/DC_First:.../Joker_Vol_1_1
    She also fought him with Jean-Paul Valley during No Man's Land. It was right after her debut, and the Joker had them fight a dupe before he showed up. Jean Paul then mocked the Joker saying he was another one in the issue forcing him to leave in disgust at the two.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

Dexter Soy just posted a preview page of next week's issue of B&O and mom/daughter have a talk it looks like. If Shiva mentions how screwed Cass has gotten (i.e. not getting a bat symbol) and will be a better mother. Dammit I'm game for this.

Astonishing Member

Dexter Soy just posted a preview page of next week's issue of B&O and mom/daughter have a talk it looks like. If Shiva mentions how screwed Cass has gotten (i.e. not getting a bat symbol) and will be a better mother. Dammit I'm game for this.
    That is literally the next page

Ultimate Member

I wanna like it, but I'm tired of Cass being struck with Shiva. And Outsiders is treading water in every way possible.