Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    I'm trying to keep up to date with Cass appearances since I have kept up with dc for about a years and half except for some black label stuff. What has Cass been up to since batman & the outsiders and did she get some substantial development/appearances.
    I would check out Batman: The Joker War Zone for the latest development with Cass .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I would check out Batman: The Joker War Zone for the latest development with Cass .
    She's back to her batgirl costume right?

Listen I love steph and own the trades of her batgirl run but I hate HATE that Cass and Steph are both batgirls in dc future state. It also rubs me the wrong way that Steph gets a new batgirl costume that's an ode to her first batgirl costume while Cass is stuck with that orphan costume where they just added a bulky utility belt and some chin pads.

She's back to her batgirl costume right?
    Yes, she is .

Astonishing Member

Listen I love steph and own the trades of her batgirl run but I hate HATE that Cass and Steph are both batgirls in dc future state. It also rubs me the wrong way that Steph gets a new batgirl costume that's an ode to her first batgirl costume while Cass is stuck with that orphan costume where they just added a bulky utility belt and some chin pads.
    To be fair, in Joker War Zone, Cass has a suit pretty similar to her Batgirl suit, while Stephanie has her Spoiler suit with a Batsymbol.

I like to see that Cassandra Cain continues using the batsymbol in DC Future State..

DC Future State Batgirl Orphan Cass.jpg

But Steph... Changed in a crazy way. Is awesome.
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-28-2020 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I like to see that Cassandra Cain continues using the batsymbol in DC Future State..

DC Future State Batgirl Orphan Cass.jpg

But Steph... Changed in a crazy way. Is awesome.
    It's crazy how Steph looks like she went to the Metal Gear Solid universe. Cass looks like a melding of her Orphan and Batgirl costumes.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.