Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh hey they're giving her cape in the variant

Attachment 94401

Actually that's almost her Black Bat costume without the mask

Might as well bring it back for real team!
    I would've said it's her normal costume, but I don't think her cape was yellow back then.

BANNED

I read it, and it´s a shame, don´t know how he can´t like the most beautiful and kind heart Gotham girl. At least I hope he´s still with his last girlfriend or get another one soon (like GOTHAM GIRL as King promised but it never happened) , not a fan of Karma thing and new powers, indeed his powers confuse me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Provide a link, damn you!
    https://www.cbr.com/dceased-unkillables-2/
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blight View Post
    Thanks, man!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Duke thing is kind of weird to me. Not that I'm against it, but it's weird he's the one she's suddenly close to when, prior to Hill, they had never once really interacted or been depicted together.
    yup, I don't really like how Hill has made cass so close to duke in such a short amount of time, Cass and Tim had their thing going on pre-52 and I found that much more interesting than this.

Honestly, this is also me being annoyed as hell that Cass has had only two issues of real action in the entire Outsiders comic... most rest of her time has been spent having to babysit Duke as he talks about his feelings, dumb new power, training, how they'll totally defeat Ra's and then he has to give her a bro hug every issue -_-

cass should be out there on missions with katana and lighting, what a waste of her character :/

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    So are we recognicing Duke as current Cass´ love interest?
    nope... no one is cept, it seems, you. Everyone else sees them for what they are: friends.

Cass needs new things to still developing as character. Like a boyfriend. Like civil friends. School. Maybe get her to martial arts tournments for some reason.
    no thanks

Duke calling Cass "sis" last issue means no love angle, so yay for that. They are friends and that's 100% fine, we don't need romance every time a male and female become friends (same reason can be extended to Jeff and Katana, and some ppl wanted them to be a thing), especially in a team book with so few members.

I'd rather Cass gets development with a new name (Orphan is stupid name) and going on missions than school, boyfriend or other dumb stuff. And she already has friends

pst DC, make her Batgirl

talking about Katana, she should be jealous of Lady Shiva kinda interested in Jefferson?
    what? dude, why are you seeing romance everywhere in this comic? every comment you're making is wanting romance o.O

so according to you, Shiva talking to Jeff = interested in him romantically? are you not reading the story and whats going on with her? that her focus is on Cass? :/

also why would Katana even be jealous? She has her sword with her still = her husband is always with her and she's still in love with her husband, as we saw in the annual. And in katana's entire history as a character, she has only once had a love interest and that is described as "mild romantic relationship with Joey Hong" as well as being a long time ago... apart from that, she has never had a real love interest or betrayed her husband when his soul is in her sword.

And 52 katana doesn't even have the Joey story so she has had no love interest afaik.

so why would she start with Jeff out of nowhere when her husband is still there? Sure you can read into things and see some hints/nods, but it's from Jeff's side. Most of their interactions in this comic, outside of missions, is them figuring each other out as they need to do so if they are to lead this team. You can't trust someone you know nothing about, forcing romance into this is such a terrible idea as a male and female becoming friends =/= romance.

At least I hope he´s still with his last girlfriend or get another one soon
    man, you really are obsessed with romance xD

or he could stay single and focus on his training. Duke is so unprepared to be on the Outsiders team: he started the comic out with issues of fear/uncertainty, he barely has any skill, knowledge or experience to go on proper missions.,, and he barely has any control over his new and old powers... he should find a proper teacher and get his stuff sorted.

A nice development for Cass might be winning more fights, yeesh
    we can only hope... Hill is wasting her in Outsiders book by having her spend 90% of her time babysitting duke -_-
    Last edited by voidox; 03-18-2020 at 04:44 PM.

My only issue right now with Cass, is that it took an apocalyptic Elseworlds for her to team up with Jason. Oh, and the art in DCeased Unkillables, not my favorite right now, for any of the characters really.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    My only issue right now with Cass, is that it took an apocalyptic Elseworlds for her to team up with Jason. Oh, and the art in DCeased Unkillables, not my favorite right now, for any of the characters really.
    I actually think that the Cass/Shiva relationship is quite well done, in a series I'm really not enjoying otherwise. And yes, the art is just not great.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Seconded. Cass has been kept too far away from the family for too long.

So damn many 'sons', I don't understand why they refuse to allow Batman a daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I actually think that the Cass/Shiva relationship is quite well done, in a series I'm really not enjoying otherwise. And yes, the art is just not great.
    Oh, the characterization is actually pretty good, overall. But the art... I mean, I guess it works for the bloody stuff. But the characters just don't look good from an artistic point.

Amazing Member

So damn many 'sons', I don't understand why they refuse to allow Batman a daughter.
    lol, speaking of Batman's daughter xP

but ya, would be million times better if Cass got real development and was brought into the family properly (post-52) instead of Duke. She has the history and connection to batman and bat family to make it believable and interesting while duke doesn't. And it shows, Duke's integration has been rather forced and quite meh... and then ya, we alread had enough "sons" where development could have gone, e.g. more bruce and damian for example

They do tend to hard retcon those out, come to think of it.

spoilers:
    Isn't Selina about to give birth to Helena Wayne?
    end of spoilers

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    spoilers:
    Isn't Selina about to give birth to Helena Wayne?
    end of spoilers
    Almost certainly a future story.

Technically, Cass is in a Batfamily book.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Extraordinary Member

If *you* were adapting Cass into a movie, TV show, or Video Game, would you have her end up as Bruce’s adopted daughter as a main civilian life feature?

I kind fo think that if I were going to have two or more adopted Robins, having Cass be adopted would be a good idea.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP