Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Wow.

We have FOUR appearances of Cass next week.

Final issue of Batman & the Outsiders
    A panel (maybe more) in Death Metal #5
    There's a story involving Cass & Orca in The Doomed and the Damned
    Tec (since it begins the Mirror hunting the "Family").
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

I assume Tec is the only one that will show her in the Batgirl costume instead of the Orphan one. Death Metal ought to as well as it is set after Joker War, but they drew Barbara in her old Burnside suit, so I wouldn't expect the other two Batgirls to be up to date either.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I assume Tec is the only one that will show her in the Batgirl costume instead of the Orphan one. Death Metal ought to as well as it is set after Joker War, but they drew Barbara in her old Burnside suit, so I wouldn't expect the other two Batgirls to be up to date either.
    Cassandra's appearance in Death Metal seems to be in (a version of) Final Crisis, so she is appearing in her original Batgirl suit.

In Tec, she will appear with her new suit (we have an image from Bilquis Evely). Barbara will also appear in her current Batgirl suit.

Cassandra is called Orphan in her team-up with Orca in the Doomed and the Damned, but it is possible she is using her new suit. After all, it is possible Cassandra is still called Orphan in her new suit.
    Last edited by Konja7; 10-10-2020 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blight View Post
    Wow.

We have FOUR appearances of Cass next week.

Final issue of Batman & the Outsiders
    A panel (maybe more) in Death Metal #5
    There's a story involving Cass & Orca in The Doomed and the Damned
    Tec (since it begins the Mirror hunting the "Family").
    Is this the most we've had in a single month ?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    So the Death Metal cameo is.. spoilers:
    Superman is in the Dark Multiverse where Darkseid won Final Crisis with Kara/Cass being his armrests as Hal makes a construct for him to sit on.
    end of spoilers The Doomed and the Damned probably has her in the Orphan costume since who knows when the story was planned. B&O could maybe be after Joker War or before. Tec is the only one that probably features the new costume.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

Astonishing Member

In Batman and the Outsiders #17, Bruce says he never offered Cassandra to be Batgirl or Robin, because she deserves to be more than an extension of him.

Bruce also mention he knows Cassandra won't be Orphan forever or might not be in Gotham forever.

I wonder if there are future plans for Cassandra outside Batman editorial. I just hope it isn't the limbo.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    In Batman and the Outsiders #17, Bruce says he never offered Cassandra to be Batgirl or Robin, because she deserves to be more than an extension of him.

Bruce also mention he knows Cassandra won't be Orphan forever or might not be in Gotham forever.

I wonder if there are future plans for Cassandra outside Batman editorial. I just hope it isn't the limbo.
    Wasn't she in bloodhaven for a bit ?

What would Cass as a Robin even look like ?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Somting really fun and new.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Similar to Steph, I imagine, except that she wouldn't have the headband because her hair is shorter.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I guess she wouldn't wear a full face mask but I can't really imagine her in something resembling a Robin uniform. Maybe something really understated like the YJ Robin costume.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I can see her in Tim's red and black uniform

Not a bad rationalization (like it better then when X-Men had to explain why Laura Kinney was ditching the Wolverine mantle briefly to call herself "X-23" again).

If they gave Cassandra a new solo series, I'd read it (and finish reprinting the old one, while they're at it).
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I think of Batgirl more as a tribute than just an extension of Batman, but that's just my take on it.

Maybe she'll become a Teen Titan? The team no longer has a bat family representative now that Damian's gone.